Engineering Physics in DTU

Follow
Tanya photo

Started By Tanya, 3 years, 6 months ago

Fresher

Hi, I'm Tanya. Currently i am getting IT in IGDTU (Indira Gandhi Delhi Technical University for women ) .. Earlier IGIT. I also have a chance of getting engineering physics in DTU. Does this course have future scope? If yes, what all do i need to do reach there. Also, Should i opt it over IT? . I looked through its brochure and i found the course really intersting.I've heard from people that it doesnt have scope. Should i opt it considering ive interest in it just and looking into the practical aspect? Please Help !

3 comments

...all the best for all your options...
    Posted By Ishita Surti, 3 years, 6 months ago | Reply Report

Engineering Physics comprises basic mathematics and natural science and their technical applications. The study programme gives a broad knowledge base which can be applied within widely varying fields.

A degree in Engineering Physics will provide you a strong base in technology, natural sciences and Mathematics. You will get various job opportunities in private and government sectors in such areas as pure and applied research, development, production and construction, designing etc. Some of the job types are-

• Instructors - Physics
    • Laboratory Assistant - Physics
    • Technical Assistant - Physics
    • Information Analyst - Physics
    • Engineering Analyst
    • Engineering Manager – Digital Signal Processing
    • Delivery Manager – Systems Engineering

However, the choice of course and college totally depends on your own interest and aptitude.

Thanks!!

Posted By Nitin, 3 years, 6 months ago | Reply Report

...all the best for all your options....

Posted By Ishita Surti, 3 years, 6 months ago | Reply Report