Enquiry Regarding admission

aditya photo

Started By aditya, 2 months, 4 weeks ago

I'm Aditya doing my bachelor degree in civil engineering I was intrested to do my master degree in urban planning in Guru ramdas school of planning university of Amritsar  (punjab) can u please tell me the admission procedure to proceed further.

Thank you

Hi Aditya,

Guru Ram Das School of Planning - Guru Nanak Dev University offers M. Tech. (Urban Planning). Here are the eligibility criteria you need to satisfy in order to get admission to this programme:

You need to have a Bachelor’s degree in Urban and Regional Planning/ Architecture or Civil Engineering and must have secured at least 50% marks (45% for students belonging to the SC/ST category).

Since you already have a Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering, you just need to have the minimum percentage required by the university.

The admission will be based on the merit of the student in the Joint Entrance Test (JET). However, the entrance test has already been conducted in the month of July.

You can check other colleges offering Urban Planning courses in India by clicking on the link below:

Urban Planning Colleges in India

Posted By Nitin, 2 months, 4 weeks ago | Reply Report