ENTRANCE EXAM DATES AND APPLLICATION FORM

Follow
Sarumathy photo

Started By Sarumathy, 2 years, 2 months ago

Fresher

I WANT TO JOIN IN ELITE COLLEGE FOR STUDY OF OPTOMETRY...I WANT A MINIMUM QUALIFICATION TO JOIN THIS COURSE

2 comments

In Reply To: Praveen
    Hi,

Elite School of Optometry offers B.s. Optometry 4 years course, which includes three years of academics and one year of internship

Eligibility Criteria

You must have passed the Higher Secondary Examination (XII standard) from the Central/State Board or its equivalent with excellent performance in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/Biology.Candidates having a minimum aggregate of 60% and above in 10+2 Board exam and individual subject marks of 60% in Physics, Chemistry and Maths/Biology are considered for Entrance Exam/Interview..

Thanks

Sir when is the entrance exam 2016 conducted in elite school of optometry for B.S.C.optometry.Pls information me the dates and the last date for application to be filled

Posted By Sarumathy, 2 years, 2 months ago | Reply Report
    Hi,

Elite School of Optometry offers B.s. Optometry 4 years course, which includes three years of academics and one year of internship

Eligibility Criteria

You must have passed the Higher Secondary Examination (XII standard) from the Central/State Board or its equivalent with excellent performance in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/Biology.Candidates having a minimum aggregate of 60% and above in 10+2 Board exam and individual subject marks of 60% in Physics, Chemistry and Maths/Biology are considered for Entrance Exam/Interview..

Thanks
    Posted By Praveen, 2 years, 2 months ago | Reply Report