Faculty Requirement for computer courses?

Follow
Sneha Gaikwad photo

Started By Sneha Gaikwad, 3 years, 4 months ago

Fresher

Hi..Myself sneha Gaikwad
i completed BE in IT .my question is that is there any faculty requirement for computer courses like diploma, BCS etc.i would like to work in teaching field.if you have any then please let me know about that.

1 comments

Hi Sneha,

HTCampus is an educational portal that helps the students to select right career path for them. It is a one-stop destination where you get details about various courses, careers, colleges, entrance exams, educational articles etc.

To know about any recruitment, you need to register yourself with our job portal Shine.Com

Click here to register with Shine

Also, if teaching is your passion and you want to become a professional teacher, you can build up a career in teaching after Master’s (securing minimum 55% marks) along with you must do B.Ed/M.Phil for good placement. After B.Ed you can be a school teacher and can’t teach in colleges or universities. You can start teaching in various colleges, universities and professional institutions by giving National Eligibility Test (NET) exam after completing your masters.

Thanks!

Posted By Nitin, 3 years, 4 months ago | Reply Report