I want to know the Fee Structure for BSc in Sound Engineering and What will be the salary for a good Audio Engineer in India?

Follow
Mercy photo

Started By Mercy, 1 month ago

Fresher

I am very much interested in Music Production. So, Could you please tell me what will be the fee structure at AAT Media college and What will be the salary for a good Audio Engineer in India?

1 comments

Dear Student,

According to the official website of the AAT College - Sound & Film School, they have not mentioned any fee details. So, you need to contact college officials yourself for the relevant information. the Basic criteria for fees structure are usually its somewhere between 60,000INR to 3,00,000 INR.

Apart from this, The scope of sound engineering in India is huge, with immense potential for growth in the entertainment industry. The demand for the sound engineers is increasing day by day and the sound engineering professionals are being recognized for their efforts in the field of music and sound.

The entertainment industry is growing at a faster pace and career opportunities for sound engineer and technicians are available in various fields like radio stations, tv channels, studios, multimedia design, animation, advertising firms, commercial music recordings, video and music streaming websites, movies and more.

However, A Sound Engineer can work for about 5,000 INR a month (trainees) to 1,50,000 INR a month (those with 5 to 10 years of experience) depending on the complexity of his equipment and his job profile. Hence, you also can search more Information through below link:-

Click here to get more details about Sound Engineering Colleges in India.

Posted By Neha, 3 weeks, 6 days ago | Reply Report