food tecnology coures

Follow
thashreeftp photo

Started By thashreeftp, 2 years, 1 month ago

Fresher

hai sir , i want a good private mangment college to study food tecnology , i can study anywhere in indian , but i want a good colleag , after bsc I coming for msc also , so it's better to study b tech or bsc +msc , everyone is telling bsc+msc is b tech , sir pls help me

1 comments

Hi,

B.sc Stands for Bachelor of Science (Food Technology). The duration of the Course is for three years and the Course is divided into 6 semesters.

To take admission in this programme, you need to complete 12th standard (or) Equivalent Examination in science with Physics/Chemistry/Biology/Mathematics as subjects from recognized University.

After completing this programme, you can work as a Food Microbiologist, Food Standard Officer, Food Technologist, Food Scientist, Process Engineer, Process Manager and so on.

B.Tech in Food Technology is a four-year undergraduate programme which imparts knowledge in food science. After completing this program you can work as a Production management, Quality assurance, Food Microbiologist, Food Standards Officer, Food Technologist, Research and development, Technical sales

To take admission in this programme, you need to complete 12th standard (or) Equivalent Examination in science with Physics/Chemistry/Biology/Mathematics as subjects from recognized University. Also, you need to clear engineering entrance exams like AIEEE, WBJEE, JEE, BITS etc.

Apart from this, BSC +MSC  is an integrated  five-year programme and it is not called B.Tech. B,Tech  is a separate 4 years undergraduate programme offers in various specializations across India.

Click here for B.Tech in Food Technology Colleges

Click here for B.Sc in Food Technology

Thanks

Posted By Praveen, 2 years, 1 month ago | Reply Report