for admition process in peramedical cource

Follow
Darji photo

Started By Darji, 2 years, 1 month ago

Fresher

I have complete my 12th science in 2008 with maths but i am intrested in peramedical cource now so can i do it..???? Plzzz rply positively..

3 comments

Hi,

The admission criteria vary from college to college but, the  basic academic eligibility criteria to take admission in the paramedical courses, you need to complete 10+2 from science stream with Physics, Chemistry, Biology as Optional subjects. So we are providing you a list of colleges offering Paramedical Courses across India, so shortlist the college, according to your interest.

Click here for the Paramedical Colleges /Courses in India

Thanks

Posted By Praveen, 2 years, 1 month ago | Reply Report

Hi,

The admission criteria vary from college to college but, the  basic academic eligibility criteria to take admission in the paramedical courses, you need to complete 10+2 from science stream with Physics, Chemistry, Biology as Optional subjects. So we are providing you a list of colleges offering Paramedical Courses across India, so shortlist the college, according to your interest.

Thanks

Hi,

Thanks