For better future and courses

Follow
Yash photo

Started By Yash, 1 year, 7 months ago

Fresher

I'm in class 12th commerce and little confused that in which field i will go for better future and i want go in business field but there are so many fields in bba like marketing, entrepreneurship, finance etc.

4 comments

For making your dream a reality i would suggest you for IILM Gurgaon which will help you to find the best program for your career setup.
    Posted By Rocky, 6 months, 1 week ago | Reply Report

ICFAI University: Distance Learning MBA - (Certification+Diploma+PG Diploma+ Degree) Program: Finance/ HRM / Marketing / IT & Systems / International Business / Investment management / Risk Management / Strategic Finance / Innovation Management / Retail management Healthcare Management / Hospital Administration / Pharma Management / Operation & Systems / Telecom Management / Investment  Management / BBA / Master Of Management Studies (MMS) / PG Diploma in Financial Analysts (PGDFA)- please contact for details and free prospectus: ********** / 011 45623093 , rajankumar@**********

Posted By Rajan, 1 year, 6 months ago | Reply Report

Dear Yash,

With commerce subjects in class 12th, you would be able to place yourself better either in BBA or BCom, both offered by most of the Universities in India. Also, since you have your mind on doing business, the mentioned options would make a good choice. If you pursue BBA, you will be exposed to all the functional areas of business management viz. marketing, finance, HR and operations and all these are likely to help your future venture. It is rare that you would have to choose a specialization in BBA. But, if it is so, it would be in the last semester and by that time your basic learning of all the functional areas of management would make it easy for you to decide. Put your confusion to rest and good luck for your class 12 exams!

Posted By Deepti, 1 year, 7 months ago | Reply Report

Hi,

First, you need to find your interest Potential and the field in which you can do more innovation. If you find this it will become easy for you to select any one field. However, marketing, entrepreneurship, finance  all are good fields in BBA and they all have good scope in their specific field also after completing BBA you can opt for MBA course which will enhance your knowledge in the field of business.

BBA Colleges in India

Top 10 BBA Colleges in India

Thanks

Posted By Praveen, 1 year, 7 months ago | Reply Report