I want to do Merchandising Course please suggest me what to do?

Follow
MD photo

Started By MD, 1 week, 6 days ago

Fresher

Dear sir/madam My name is Iqbal and I have completed graduation I want to do merchandising course please suggest me what to do.?

1 comments

Dear Student,

Fashion Merchandising is a practice which contributes to the sale of products to a retail consumer. It’s like the actual way to represent the company in retail stores by a person. The merchandiser coordinates with the design team to effectively present the product or product line, whether it is fashion products, apparels, etc. Fashion Merchandising is all about promotion of apparel sales and involves tasks like fulfilling the clothing demand and request of all customers. It includes advertisements, directing manufacturing, developing campaigns, displays, planning sales strategies for the fashion industry and so on.

There are so many colleges, which offers Fashion Merchandising course and to become efficient and effective in the Fashion Merchandising field, you need do this course in regular mode because this course demands some practical knowledge, which is not possible in open learning. Apart from this, the fee structure of the colleges vary from college to college, so you need to contact college individually for the relevant information.

You can pursue Fashion Merchandising as a Diploma or Degree within the duration of 2 to 4 years from a well-reputed institute of Fashion college.

Fashion Merchandising Colleges in India

Fashion Merchandising Career

Thanks

Posted By Neha, 1 week, 3 days ago | Reply Report