Getting your suggestions

Ranjithkumar photo

Started By Ranjithkumar, 2 years, 3 months ago


Dear staffs,

i had finished diploma in computer engineering with 94%. in the college of Ramakrishna mission polytechnic college. Mylapore. Now i want to continue my higher i am confusing to take degrees. Now i am working in typesetting company. I need to continue my jobs for my studies because i am single. Although i have to continue my study can you say your suggestions.




  • 0



    If you can leave the job, you can go for regular degree course through lateral entry in computer science engineering. The admission for lateral entry varies from college to college. However, you need to appear for the Lateral Entry Engineering Test. The requirement for LEET is 60 percent marks in diploma course. Apart from this, there are some other entrance exams as well, which are separately conducted by the colleges.


    However, if you looking for part time courses, you can also go for.


    Click here for full-time Engineering Colleges in India

    Click here for Part time Engineering Colleges in India



    Posted By Praveen, 2 years, 3 months ago | Reply Report