give me information to take admission for mba<br>

Follow
mohit sharma  photo

Started By mohit sharma , 3 years, 8 months ago

Fresher

i want to take admission in subodh college in this session so pls tell me can i take admission in this session or not
contact details **********
mail id: mohitt09@**********

2 comments

Hi Mohit,

There is no information mentioned about the application dates for this session on the official website of Subodh Institute of Management & Career Studies. Request you to please contact with the college directly to know about the important dates and other queries.

Phone: 91-141-2573808, 5118808

E-mail: Subodhmba@hotmail.com

Thanks!!

Posted By Nitin, 3 years, 8 months ago | Reply Report

Dear Mr. Mohit, If you mean full time MBA or PGDM program then please remember in order to pursue this program you need to be graduate in any field with atleast 50% marks in graduation, plus you need to take various management entrance test like CAT, MAT, XAT, SNAP, etc. The selection process in B-schools generally consists of : A. Past Academic record. B. Scores in entrance tests. C. Group Discussion. D. Personal Interview. E. Work experience. Please note that each B-schools shortlists candidates for second stage of selection process which may be independent of each other. The process may include - Written Test. - Group Discussions. - Personal Interviews. Performance in various management entrance tests is an important component in the admission process. B-schools may use previous academic performance of the candidates, relevant work experience and other similar inputs in short listing and ranking of candidates at various stages of the admission process. The processes, academic cut-offs and the weights allocated to the evaluation parameters may vary across B-schools. Best Institutes where you should apply are: -Asia Pacific Institute Of Management, New Delhi (**********) -Alliance, Bangalore (**********) -Christ University, Bangalore (**********) -Prin. LN Welingkar Institute of Management Development and Research, Mumbai ( **********) -TA Pai Management Institute, Manipal (**********) Good Luck!

Posted By Esha Kapoor, 3 years, 8 months ago | Reply Report