Having Confusion for selecting colleges

Follow
Agniva Chakraborty photo

Started By Agniva Chakraborty, 1 year, 2 months ago

Fresher

Hello everyone I want to choose Sports Management as higher study stream and also want to do BBA and MBA in that stream . As it is not a  very well known stream so I am facing problem to select the best college for that . If any ex-student or professor or any one who know this stream deeply please give me a suitable solution.

Thank You

6 comments

hello, I just want to concern that ibs mumbai is a good investment or not??
    Posted By vishal, 4 months, 1 week ago | Reply Report

Recognizing the increasing and specialized needs of sports management companies,  the academic community at Manav Rachna University, Faridabad, has redesigned its postgraduate curriculum to focus on the more real-world sports management aspects. Excellent placement records, highly qualified faculty, stress on soft skills and world class infrastructure, MRU is truly a great place of learning.

Posted By Sudhir Sachdev, 1 year, 2 months ago | Reply Report
    In Reply To: Agniva Chakraborty

Now  I am a student of ********** ( h) in Kolkata . I am now in 1st year and under Calcutta  University . 

* b com
    Posted By Agniva Chakraborty, 1 year, 2 months ago | Reply Report
    In Reply To: rs mishra

hello dear student , 

you missed some information to type , but as i get some you have to start your career in sports management stream, this is a good  choice , after your higher secondary why not go for bba in sports maangement .please tell me more what course you are pursuing now and your level of study  for all your admission related queries and regarding any information about colleges , courses etc , you can consult about admissions , examinations colleges and all your doubts here only ,

you can contact to mr. rs mishra at 0 96 67 26 56 90 for all your education related queries .

Best of luck for your career. 

Now  I am a student of ********** ( h) in Kolkata . I am now in 1st year and under Calcutta  University . 

In Reply To: rs mishra

Hello student , for all your admission related queries and regarding any information about colleges , courses etc , you can consult about admissions , examinations colleges and all your doubts here only ,

you can contact to mr. rs mishra at 0 96 67 26 56 90 for all your education related queries .

Best of luck for your career. 

Dear Sir , 

Treat me as a student of your . I am now a student of ********** (H) . I want to select sports management stream as my higher study stream . Will you please help me and tell me more about this course including the job opportunities after completion of this course .
    Hi,

International Institute of Sports Managment and National Academy of Sports Managment both offers BBA and MBA programme in Sports managment. So we suggest you, don't get confused, selct college according to you preferences such as location, fee structure, college type, affiliation and accreditation etc. 

Click here to know more about Sports : As a Career Option

Thanks
    Posted By Praveen, 1 year, 2 months ago | Reply Report