I want to pursue masters in English Literature in the U.S. What are the tests i need to take to get an admission there?

Follow
shilpa photo

Started By shilpa, 4 years, 5 months ago

Fresher

Hello, I completed my Engineering last year. I want to pursue masters in English Literature in the U.S. What are the tests i need to take to get an admission there? Can I pursue M.A after B.Tech?

3 comments

Am doing my Btech in Information technology. I would like to persue Masters in Literature ( major ) from the universities of U.K or Germany . Am I eligible to persue Masters in literature ? What are the exams do I need to prepare for ?
    Posted By Anwasha, 1 week, 6 days ago | Reply Report
    Am doing my Btech in Information technology. I would like to persue Masters in Literature ( major ) from the universities of U.K or Germany . Am I eligible to persue Masters in literature ? What are the exams do I need to prepare for ?
    Posted By Anwasha, 1 week, 6 days ago | Reply Report

Hi,

Yes, you can pursue Master of Arts (M.A) in English Literature after completing your B.Tech. However, students usually pursue Master of Technology after B.Tech and it is the conventional way of study. But if you are interested in M.A English Literature then you can go with it.

Click on the link below to know about study in USA

www.MyCollegesAbroad.Com/country/usa/

You can compare career as per your preferences by using our Compare Career Tool

Good luck!!! 

Posted By HTCampus, 4 years, 5 months ago | Reply Report