Hello, Sir this side ajay here im doing MBA-Full time after mba i want to do P.hd so kindly help me to choose a best college n one more thing i want to do P.hd not on regular basis

Follow
Ajay photo

Started By Ajay, 4 years, 1 month ago

Fresher

Hello, Sir this side ajay here i'm doing MBA-Full time after mba i want to do P.hd so kindly help me to choose a best college n one more thing i want to do P.hd not on regular basis

5 comments

You may register yourself for part time PhD with a University. Some one must be willing to offer his guideship. You have to choose your area and find a guide willing to cooperate with you as your guide. Then you can register for PhD
    Posted By Suni, 3 years, 8 months ago | Reply Report
    You may register yourself for part time PhD with a University. Some one must be willing to offer his guideship. You have to choose your area and find a guide willing to cooperate with you as your guide. Then you can register for PhD
    Posted By Suni, 3 years, 8 months ago | Reply Report
    Friend there are only few universities in the country offering Phd in management. If you are ready to relocate yourself, then GLA University Mathura could be the best option for you. University offers Phd in Management. Admission is on the basis of entrance examination, conducted twice every year. University also provides international exposure to its research scholars to showcase their research work and thesis. Please visit university website for more details **********.
    Posted By tannu, 3 years, 8 months ago | Reply Report
    IGNOU....all the best and I hope this helps...
    Posted By Ishita Surti, 3 years, 8 months ago | Reply Report
    List of Universities offering Ph.Din HR through correspondence mode:

* Annamalai University
    * Dr B R Ambedkar Open University, Hyderabad
    * Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU), New Delhi
    * Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore
    * International Institute of Information Technology, Hyderabad
    * Karnataka State Open University, My sore
    * Madhya Pradesh Bhoj Open University, Bhopal
    * Netaji Subhash Open University, West Bengal
    * Pondicherry University, Pondicherry
    * Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University (YCMOU), Maharashtra