Hello Sir,<br><br> Myself Syeda Abbasi Begum and I attended edcet and got 578 rank and I want to take admission in b.ed college. But I don't want to attend it daily because I am doing a job

Follow
Syeda Abbasi Begum photo

Started By Syeda Abbasi Begum, 3 years, 6 months ago

Fresher

Hello Sir,

Myself Syeda Abbasi Begum and I attended edcet and got 578 rank and I want to take admission in b.ed college. But I don't want to attend it daily because I am doing a job.I have income certificate and completed degree b.sc. with m.s.cs with 89%. So, I want details of your college like What is the fee of b.ed in a year according to my rank? what is the timing of your college? Will you provide me scholarship according to income certificate? Is there any extra fee apart from the tuition (b.ed) fee? What will be the attendence fees as I will not attend college daily?

Kindly send me your details. I am waiting for your reply.

Thank you sir.

1 comments

Hi Syeda,

As the official website of Presidency College of Education for Girls is not working currently, we are not able to provide you authentic and reliable details about the college and the course. Request you to please get in touch with the college individually to know about such details. You may also contact with the college on the following address-

Contact Numbers: - 24465805, 9848174843

Email ID: - info@presidencycollegeofeducationforgirls.ac.in

Address: - H. No: 19-3-159, Near Falaknuma Bus Depot, Jahanuma

Thanks!!

Posted By Nitin, 3 years, 6 months ago | Reply Report