Hi, I m pravin, I have done Engineering diploma(3 Year) is right now &I am planning to do B.tech from So just wanted to know whether my decision is right or wrong..?..?

Follow
pravin priyadarshi photo

Started By pravin priyadarshi, 4 years, 6 months ago

Fresher

Hi, I m pravin, I have done Engineering diploma(3 Year) is right now &I am planning to do B.tech from So just wanted to know whether my decision is right or wrong..?..?

11 comments

Hi i am maniah, I got 58% marks in twelfth science stream. And i drop the 3yrs after passing the 12th due to some issues and i think to do b.tech from next year that it is right option for me and my future please tell me sir if it's not so please tell me what can i do..
    Posted By maniah, 1 year, 5 months ago | Reply Report
    Posted By arshid, 3 years, 3 months ago | Reply Report
    you can call me... i will give you the details about engineering my no is **********5
    Posted By arshid, 3 years, 3 months ago | Reply Report
    hello pravin , u know that college of engineering pune take direct addmission in 2nd year in b.tech on the basis of merit
    Posted By Abhishek Anand, 3 years, 3 months ago | Reply Report
    Hi pravin, your choice for engg is good, you can directly go for engg course in 2nd year. I have completed my graduation from UPTU university which is now know by GBTU and MTU. They provide direct admission to 2nd year after completion of diploma course. So, you can save one year of engg program. You can check some of the good engg colleges in Greater Noida like Galgotia, IILM, NIET, GNOIT........And, please do check for fee structure and scholarship program. Best of luck for your future
    Posted By Amit kumar, 3 years, 8 months ago | Reply Report
    hi pravin, congrats and thank you very much .. i had also the same dought . as i am planning to do a diploma from engg. ALL THE BEST ,,, and thanks 4 d help
    Posted By Aun Mohammad, 3 years, 8 months ago | Reply Report
    Hi Pravin, yes offcourse opting for Btech is a very nice option. Also you should some good colleges for it. You must have heard about University of Technology and Management in Shillong. My sister studies in UTM Shillong which is the sister college of UPES. Its sponsored by HERS and a very nice college to study. The faculties there are very nice and experienced. They have a lovely infra-structure with all facilities like a nice sports ground, audio-visual equipment, state-of-art gallery, etc. Also Shillong is a very nice place to study. You should consider for your BTech. Check its website for details.
    Posted By abhi sharma, 3 years, 10 months ago | Reply Report
    VRY GOOD DECISION..
    Posted By Susangkar das, 3 years, 10 months ago | Reply Report
    Very Good decision, Pravin. I suggest you to do Automation and Robotics Engineering in B tech as this is very useful field these days
    Posted By Rajesh Kumar, 3 years, 11 months ago | Reply Report
    after doing this diploma should i join the get the iit-jee collage????
    Posted By chetan garg, 4 years, 6 months ago | Reply Report