hi sir/mam, i got 92.07 percentile in mat feb 2013 please suggest me some good colleges in any region and there's is no issue of fees..

Follow
MBA
nikhil photo

Started By nikhil, 4 years, 11 months ago

Fresher

hi sir/mam, i got 92.07 percentile in mat feb 2013 please suggest me some good colleges in any region and there's is no issue of fees..

4 comments

Dear Students there should be the following Parameters you assess before joining an MBA Institute : 1. Admission Criteria 2. Infrastructure, both (physical & intellectual) 3. Course Content and Specializations offered 4. Faculty 5. Student and Alumni Achievements 6. Cost of education 7. Placement details & CTC offered 8. Location & hostel facility Also you need to take care of that the College should choose you. You may consider:- FORE School Of Management Birla Institute Of Management & Technology Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management Asia Pacific Institute Of Management IMT Ghaziabad MDI Gurgaon You may visit respective websites in order to find details on fees, intake, eligibility criteria, admission process, entrance exams, learning mode options, etc. Feel free to revert. Good Luck!!
    Posted By Ritika Mathur, 3 years, 5 months ago | Reply Report
    Dear Nikhil, you should consider following institutes/colleges for MBA/PGDM Course i.e XLRI,Jamshedpur FMS,Delhi Management Development Institute, Gurgaon Indian Institute of Foreign Trade, New Delhi ISB,Hyderabad NARSEE MONJEE,Mumbai S.P JAIN ,Mumbai L.B. Shastri Institute of Management Mumbai Asia Pacific Institute Of Management, New Delhi India Management Institute, New Delhi
    Posted By Mahesh Pujari, 3 years, 5 months ago | Reply Report
    Dear Nikhil, there should be the following Parameters you assess before joining an MBA Institute :
    1. Admission Criteria
    2. Infrastructure, both (physical & intellectual)
    3. Course Content and Specializations offered
    4. Faculty
    5. Student and Alumni Achievements
    6. Cost of education
    7. Placement details & CTC offered
    8. Location & hostel facility

Also you need to take care of that the College should choose you.
    You may consider:-

FORE School Of Management
    Birla Institute Of Management & Technology
    Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management
    Asia Pacific Institute Of Management
    IMT Ghaziabad
    MDI Gurgaon

You may visit respective websites in order to find details on fees, intake, eligibility criteria, admission process, entrance exams, learning mode options, etc.

Feel free to revert.
    Good Luck !!
    Posted By Ritika Mathur, 3 years, 5 months ago | Reply Report

Dear student,

You have got a good score in MAT. There are many colleges that accept MAT scores to provide admission into their MBA program such as-

•    ABES Institute of Management

•    Academy of Management Studies

•    BDS Institute of Management

•    BLS Institute of Management

•    Chandigarh Business School

•    Forte Institute of Technology

•    Dr Gaur Hari Singhania Institute of Management & Research

•    GNIT College of Management

•    ICFAI University

•    IILM Graduate School of Management

You can check list of participating management institutes accepting the MAT Score by visiting official website of AIMA- All India Management Association.

Click here to get more colleges offering MBA course

You can compare colleges as per your preferences by using our Compare College Tool.

Good luck!!!

Posted By HTCampus, 4 years, 11 months ago | Reply Report