how can i apply for bsc forensic science?

Follow
aswathi photo

Started By aswathi, 2 years ago

Fresher

Hi, How can I apply for bsc forensic science . what are the procedures for admission ? What are the fee provided for this course?

11 comments

In Reply To: ADITYA

Dear Aditya, eligibility varies from university to university. First check the eligibility criteria and see to it that you fulfill it or not. After that apply. 

Some reputed universities offering B.Sc Forensic Science are LPU, GFSU, TMU, NICHE, JU, etc. All these universities offer world class learning atmosphere to students along with good placements. Some even offer good scholarships to students. Check their websites for more details.

Best of luck.

Posted By Aarti Singh, 1 week, 6 days ago | Reply Report
    In Reply To: Haj

In Reply To: Aarti Singh

But you have some good universities like LPU, Amity, GFSU, etc that are offering course in forensic science. Fees varies from university to university. For admission fill the form and proceed.They are the universities which offer world class environment to their students along with good placements. Some even offer scholarships. Check their websites or call their toll free no.s for more details.Good luck. 
    Where is LPU

Dear Haj, the contact details of LPU are as below

Lovely Professional University, Jalandhar - Delhi G.T. Road, Phagwara, Punjab 

Toll Free: 1 8 0 0 1 0 2 4 4 3 1

admissions @ lpu . co . in 

www . lpu . in

Best of luck.

Posted By Aarti Singh, 1 week, 6 days ago | Reply Report
    Whether the Specialized training programme is applicable for professors working in colleges?
    Posted By Jeline, 2 months, 1 week ago | Reply Report

HI, How can i apply for bsc forensic science in rgcb college ?

Posted By DESSY, 2 months, 3 weeks ago | Reply Report

There are certain parameter which help you in deciding a good university such as Scholarships, placements, exposure to the industry, efficient and knowledgeable faculty, flexible curriculum and teaching pedagogies, infrastructure, and diverse culture.

you can choose a University based on its location, fee structure, college type, affiliation and accreditation etc.

There are a few institutes in india which offers this program . some of them are: 
    Lok Nayak Jayaprakash Narayan National Institute of Criminology & Forensic Science 
    Gujarat Forensic Sciences University , 
    Dr . Bhim Rao Ambedkar University Agra , 
    Lovely Professional University Jalandhar ,
    Posted By Aliya, 2 months, 4 weeks ago | Reply Report
    In Reply To: ADITYA

Hello dear student for all your education related queries and doubts for all your career counselling and your queries regarding colleges courses and admissions you may contact rs sir for your doubts and career counselling at his contact no 80 05 79 15 02 or whats app me @ 96 67 26 56 90 okay

thanking you

best of luck for your career  

Posted By rs, 2 months, 4 weeks ago | Reply Report
    Posted By ADITYA, 2 months, 4 weeks ago | Reply Report

In Reply To: Aarti Singh

But you have some good universities like LPU, Amity, GFSU, etc that are offering course in forensic science. Fees varies from university to university. For admission fill the form and proceed.They are the universities which offer world class environment to their students along with good placements. Some even offer scholarships. Check their websites or call their toll free no.s for more details.Good luck. 
    Where is LPU
    Posted By Haj, 6 months ago | Reply Report
    Which are the best colleges in keral a offering bsc forensic science? Also in mangalore ?
    Which are the best colleges in keral a offering bsc