how can i get admission in one of the best B arch colleges in India?

Follow
Purvi photo

Started By Purvi, 3 years, 4 months ago

Fresher

Respected Sir,

I'm a cbse standard 12 student aspiring for architecture. Therefore, i need to know the detail procedure and requirements for applying in your college. Also i wanted to know what is the deadline for 2015 session.

Awaiting your reply.

Thank You.

1 comments

Hi Purvi,

The basic eligibility for Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch) followed by almost every college in India-

You need to complete 10+2 with Mathematics as mandatory subject from any recognized board.

Along with the 10+2 certificate, you need to appear for the entrance exam which varies from college to college. Also, the minimum percentage required may differ between colleges too. Some colleges select students based on their performance in the personal interview and group discussion. So, in short, the admission criteria to pursue B.Arch program depends on the college you want applying at.

If you have any college in your mind, please mention that in your query so that we can figure out the admission procedure of that specific college and provide you all the necessary details and requirements.

Architecture Colleges across India

Thanks!!

Posted By Nitin, 3 years, 4 months ago | Reply Report