How is MICA for Marketing?

Follow
Vivek photo

Started By Vivek, 1 month ago

Fresher

How is MICA for Marketing? Is IRMA better than MICA for Marketing Trade? Kindly Revert.

1 comments

Dear Student,

According to your query, if you want to learn marketing in its truest sense, MICA is the place you should go to. At MICA, You learn an integrated course with both fundamentals of marketing like the 4Ps, supply chain, product management and other offbeat courses like consumer behaviour, semiotics, Imagining India, technology trends and enriching consumer experiences, decoding brands categories and the consumer.

I have realised that no other college offers these courses and no other college has such an integrated approach to solving a marketing problem. Considering you have calls from all Two of these excellent institutes. What I have heard about MICA, is you are exposed to more diverse profile like marketing and communication enhancing a creative aspect of the student as well.There are lot more companies from an Ad agency, media and communication, digital marketing agency that come to campus and choose student as per their area of interest.

For someone who aspires for MICA - IRMA is an absolutely different ball-game. There is little in common, except probably their rankings, good placement records.MICA is a Communications Management program - if MBA is on your mind, but it is not for ones who want to do a regular MBA. It also has courses in creative design, advertising and retail mgmt.

IRMA too is a niche institute like MICA. It offers specialization in Rural Management - and from what I know, its curriculum is vastly different from core management specializations.

Thanks

Posted By Neha, 1 month ago | Reply Report