how many students generally appear for NCHMCT-JEE every year??

Follow
nitin puri photo

Started By nitin puri, 4 years, 4 months ago

Fresher

how many students generally appear for NCHMCT-JEE every year??

56 comments

In Reply To: Rhea
    Is Bsc in hospitality and hotel administration applicable to get jobs in the airline sector??

Dear Rhea, better option would be to go for B.Sc. (Airlines, Tourism and Hospitality). The course is meant for students looking for jobs in hospitality, tourism and airlines sector. Some reputed universities offering the course are Lovely Professional University, GNA University, Chandigarh University, etc. If we look at the repute of LPU, it is a brand name in the field of education. It has transformed education by making it affordable to all. The university is having wonderful infrastructure, good placements and highly qualified faculty. It also offers scholarship to meritorious students.

Check their website for more information.

Best of luck.

Posted By Aarti Singh, 1 week, 5 days ago | Reply Report
    In Reply To: Mudit
    Hello sir iam general category student i have got 18809 rank which college will i prefer

Dear Mudit, the college that you will get depends upon the cut off. Check the cut off of NCHMCT-JEE. In case you fail to get a good college on basis of this then try for admission in some good private universities like LPU, Manipal, Amity, etc. All these are world class universities offering good infrastructure, highly qualified faculty and good placements. Some of them even offer good scholarships to meritorious students.

Check the websites for more details.

Best of luck.

Posted By Aarti Singh, 1 week, 5 days ago | Reply Report

In Reply To: Ishank

Posted By Mudit, 1 month ago | Reply Report
    Hello sir iam general category student i have got 18809 rank which college will i prefer
    Posted By Mudit, 1 month ago | Reply Report

how many candidate apper in nchmct exam 2018 ?

Posted By Ishank, 1 month ago | Reply Report
    In Reply To: Priyanka
    Hello sir, I belong to OBC category and my rank is 9324 can I get admission in one of the top 10 IHM Government College if so then which will the best

Priyanka, check the link below to have an idea which college will come your way

http://www.htcampus.com/nchmct-jee-college-predictor/

In case you don't end up getting a college of your choice, don't waste your time. Better would be you try in some good private universities as these days they are also equally good. Some good institutions like LPU, SMU, Amity, etc are there which offer world class environment as well as good placements. Some even offer good scholarships. Check their websites or call toll free no.s for more details.

Good luck.

Posted By Aarti Singh, 1 year ago | Reply Report

Sir I got 14546 rank in ihm entrance test......I belong to OBC category.....so can I get admission in ihm??

Posted By Rahul, 1 year ago | Reply Report
    Is Bsc in hospitality and hotel administration applicable to get jobs in the airline sector??
    Posted By Rhea, 2 months, 2 weeks ago | Reply Report
    Is there any Institute or website offering Coaching for NCHMCT-JEE Course.
    Posted By cric, 2 months, 2 weeks ago | Reply Report

In Reply To: Vimal

Yes Vimal, doing hotel management at any of the best Ihm in India is very good. After 3yrs of course, if u r an above average student, u ll b placed at least 2 companies by graduation. But u will need to go through internship for a semester, which is the hurdle u need to jump through. U ll be placed at any of the best International companies as management trainee/ supervisor.
    Posted By Pournami, 2 months, 3 weeks ago | Reply Report