how to proceed to become a sports journalist

Follow
vivek photo

Started By vivek, 2 years, 1 month ago

Fresher

Hi i have completed my bcom and i have a great interest in sports as i am really passionate about it in every way.i want to become a sports journalist but my families financial position is not very sound.pls advice how can i proceed further as i really wanaa give sports my life

1 comments

Hi,

To become a sports journalist after completing B.Com, you can pursue PGDM or Master degree course in Journalism and Mass communication. After completing this program, you can join any Media firm as an intern or as an employee and can work as a sports journalist. 

Since you have mentioned that, you have some financial issue and you can’t afford expensive colleges for your journalism course so, we suggest you look for government colleges like IIMC, Jamia University and so on, these colleges impart admissions through entrance test and they are affordable compare to the other private colleges. Apart from this, you can also look for scholarship, which is offered by various colleges across India but for this , you need to shortlist such colleges .

Click here for Journalism Colleges in India

You can filter your search by adding course level given in the link above.

Thanks

Posted By Praveen, 2 years ago | Reply Report