hy i am in 12th commerce..i am thinking of doing hotel management after my 12th..due to poor financial condition of my family..i willl have to start working from next year,so i will be able

Follow
MBA
Marcus photo

Started By Marcus, 3 years, 10 months ago

Fresher

hy i am in 12th commerce..i am thinking of doing hotel management after my 12th..due to poor financial condition of my family..i willl have to start working from next year,so i will be able to do diploma in hotel management only...but is it valuable????

3 comments

Hi @ Mihir

There are various colleges across India, which offers Hotel Management colleges. Since you have not mentioned any specific location for your hotel management colleges. Hence, we are sharing a list of some best Hotel Management colleges in India, select college as per your preference.

Hotel Management colleges in India

Thanks

Posted By Praveen, 8 months, 3 weeks ago | Reply Report

Dear student,

As you have completed 10+2 with Commerce, it is advisable to pursue Bachelor’s degree in Hotel Management. Degree courses always have more scope than Diploma courses. However, the decision is in your hand that whether you want to go for degree or diploma course.

Click here to know about hotel management

Thanks for writing to HTCampus.!!

Posted By HTCampus, 3 years, 10 months ago | Reply Report

I need Suggestions for colleges to pursue my bachelor in hotel management course after completing 12th in Commerce stream

Posted By Mihir, 9 months, 1 week ago | Reply Report