Started By Sumati, 4 years, 8 months ago
I am currently in my third year of engineering (CSE). I want to appear for CAT this year. What are the best books to study from or refer to? Also, is International Business a good stream for doing MBA?
Common Admission Test (CAT) is one of the popular entrance exams for getting admission in a business school or to pursue MBAHere is the list of some preparation books for CAT exam• Quantitative Aptitude For MBA Entrance Exam - Sulava
• How To Prepare For CAT-Muneer
• How to Prepare For Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension for the Cat-Arun Sharma
• Study package for the CAT Online- Arun Sharma, Meenakshi Upadhyay
• How to Prepare for Data Interpretation for the CAT-Arun Sharma
• How to Prepare for Quantitative Aptitude for the CAT-Arun Sharma Specialisation in MBA is something that you should decide based on your skills and strengths and interests. International Business is a good specialisation. However in India, Sales & Marketing and Finance seem to be the popular course these days. Click here to practice for CAT through sample test of CAT entrance examTo score better, learn tips and tricks of cracking CAT click hereFor more tips and tricks to crack CAT click hereHow to Preparing for computer-based CAT click hereMBA in International Business is a foundational course for developing capable business executives to meet the country’s growing requirements in the field of international management.To know more about International Business click hereClick here to get the list of colleges offering MBA in International BusinessYou can select any stream in Master of Business Administration (MBA) according to your interest and aptitude. You can also compare career as per your preferences by using our Compare Career Tool.MBA Specializations and types of MBAGood luck!!!
Leave us your details and we will contact you