i am in 10th and I want to do hotel management what steps should i take after 10th

Follow
MBA
nikhil photo

Started By nikhil, 3 years, 6 months ago

Fresher

i am in 10th and I want to do hotel management what steps should i take after 10th

106 comments

I want to do hotel management after 10th is it possible if not then what subject should I take in 11th
    Posted By Raj, 2 weeks, 3 days ago | Reply Report

In Reply To: Sandeep

Am in diploma 2nd yr
    Am in diploma 2nd yr so I has interested in hotel management what can I do? Plz help
    Posted By Sandeep, 3 weeks, 2 days ago | Reply Report
    Am in diploma 2nd yr
    Posted By Sandeep, 3 weeks, 2 days ago | Reply Report

In Reply To: admissionxpert

If you want to complete the course of hotel management after 12th you can do hotel management by ba,bbm. Hotel management course started in 1991. It is a 4 years course.the job opportunities are also more in this branch .we can do job anywhere in national,international sides both in public and in private **********pulsory degree certificate /diploma certificate should be there for hotel management course. the various colleges which offer this course is:m.s ramaihaih college of hotel mangementinstitute of hotel mangement-mumbaiwelcome group graduate school of adminstrationinstitute of hotel management -newdelhiinstitute of hotel management -banglore aacharya institute of management sciences pes institute of hotel mangement
    Can we do the 3 year diploma course in correspondence?
    Posted By Arshdeep, 3 weeks, 2 days ago | Reply Report
    I have to do 12th commerce or Arts??
    Posted By Krish, 3 weeks, 4 days ago | Reply Report

u can join 3 year diploma in catering and hotel administration from ice college, koperkherane, Nerul, kharghar, chembur, andheri etc **********

Posted By Sabarwal, 1 month ago | Reply Report

There are many combination of courses these days in the hotel management field eg: you can do 3 years diploma in hotel management and catering technology, Advanced hotel management and hospitality, Hotel and Tourism management etc. 

If you want to complete the course of hotel management after 12th you can do hotel management by ba,bbm. Hotel management course started in 1991. It is a 4 years course.the job opportunities are also more in this branch .we can do job anywhere in national,international sides both in public and in private **********pulsory degree certificate /diploma certificate should be there for hotel management course. 

the various colleges which offer this course is:

m.s ramaihaih college of hotel mangement

institute of hotel mangement-mumbai

welcome group graduate school of adminstration

institute of hotel management -newdelhi

institute of hotel management -banglore 

aacharya institute of management sciences 

pes institute of hotel mangement

Posted By admissionxpert, 1 month ago | Reply Report
    Iwant to do hm after 10 it is possible
    Posted By Gaurav, 1 month, 4 weeks ago | Reply Report
    I am in 10th and I want to do hotel management so, what to do next ????
    Posted By Sumukh, 1 month ago | Reply Report
    I had complete 11 can I do now hm
    Posted By Deepakkumar, 1 month ago | Reply Report