i am in 10th and I want to do hotel management what steps should i take after 10th

Follow
MBA
nikhil photo

Started By nikhil, 3 years, 7 months ago

Fresher

i am in 10th and I want to do hotel management what steps should i take after 10th

111 comments

In Reply To: Arjun

I am finished 10th and I want to do hotel management so,what to do next??
    Tecnical course
    Posted By Chand, 2 weeks, 2 days ago | Reply Report
    I have completed my 10 can i do hm after 10??
    Posted By Sahil, 2 months, 3 weeks ago | Reply Report
    Hii I am sakshi and I from Delhi I am finished 10 and I want to do hotel managment it's part of my life plz tell me so what to do next plz? ???????
    Posted By Sakshi, 12 hours, 48 minutes ago | Reply Report
    I am finished 10th and I want to do hotel management so,what to do next??
    Posted By Arjun, 1 month ago | Reply Report
    Ggsjes
    Posted By Rks, 2 days, 18 hours ago | Reply Report
    Iam completely degree i want to hotel management
    Posted By Samivulla, 1 week, 3 days ago | Reply Report
    I want to do hotel management after 10th is it possible if not then what subject should I take in 11th
    Posted By Raj, 1 month, 3 weeks ago | Reply Report

In Reply To: Sandeep

Am in diploma 2nd yr
    Am in diploma 2nd yr so I has interested in hotel management what can I do? Plz help
    Posted By Sandeep, 2 months ago | Reply Report
    Am in diploma 2nd yr
    Posted By Sandeep, 2 months ago | Reply Report

In Reply To: admissionxpert

If you want to complete the course of hotel management after 12th you can do hotel management by ba,bbm. Hotel management course started in 1991. It is a 4 years course.the job opportunities are also more in this branch .we can do job anywhere in national,international sides both in public and in private **********pulsory degree certificate /diploma certificate should be there for hotel management course. the various colleges which offer this course is:m.s ramaihaih college of hotel mangementinstitute of hotel mangement-mumbaiwelcome group graduate school of adminstrationinstitute of hotel management -newdelhiinstitute of hotel management -banglore aacharya institute of management sciences pes institute of hotel mangement
    Can we do the 3 year diploma course in correspondence?
    Posted By Arshdeep, 2 months ago | Reply Report