i am in 10th and I want to do hotel management what steps should i take after 10th

Follow
MBA
nikhil photo

Started By nikhil, 3 years, 9 months ago

Fresher

i am in 10th and I want to do hotel management what steps should i take after 10th

137 comments

I have completed my 10th in 2012 and entered into inter but i. Some situations i had to take over my dads company so now im intrested to do hotel management how can i do even i dont have my inter
    Posted By Kaushik, 1 day, 9 hours ago | Reply Report
    I want to do hotel management course what shall I have to do
    Posted By Avishkar, 3 days, 20 hours ago | Reply Report
    In Reply To: sultana
    I had completed my 10th now iam intersted in doing hotel management so how can  i do 

Sultana, if you are interested in Hotel Management, you can go for a diploma course after 10th. After diploma you can get direct admission in 2nd yr.of HM degree.

There are many good institutions like IHM, LPU, SMU, etc which offer world class environment to their students along with good placements. Most of them offer on job training in best hotels of the country. Some of these also offer good scholarships.

Check their websites or call their toll free no.s for more details.

Good luck.

Posted By Aarti Singh, 1 month ago | Reply Report

In Reply To: samay

Hotel management
    Posted By Daggula, 1 week, 6 days ago | Reply Report

In Reply To: samay

Hotel management
    i want to do hotel management after 10
    Posted By ravi, 3 weeks, 6 days ago | Reply Report
    I want to join hotel management after 10 but i am confused that i am right or not
    Posted By Tejas, 3 weeks, 4 days ago | Reply Report
    In Reply To: Tejas
    I want to join hotel management after 10 but i am confused that i am right or not

Hello dear student for all your education related queries and doubts for all your career counselling and your queries regarding colleges courses and admissions you may contact rs sir for your doubts and career counselling at his contact no 80 05 79 15 02 or whats app me @ 96 67 26 56 90 okay

thanking you

best of luck for your career  

Posted By rs, 3 weeks, 4 days ago | Reply Report
    Hi I finish 10 and I want to join hotel management what syllables well be there

what should i do after 10th

Posted By samay, 4 weeks ago | Reply Report