I am in 2nd year b.tech, mechanical and I want to go in field of weapons further abroad....what shoul i do and which college?

Ashish photo

Started By Ashish, 3 years, 9 months ago


please suggest me name of colleges in for doing m.tech


  • 1

    Hi Ashish,

    Weapons engineering is the design, development, testing and lifecycle management of military weapons and systems. It describe the knowledge of several traditional engineering disciplines, including mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, mechatronics, electro-optics, aerospace engineering, materials engineering, and chemical engineering.

    In India, institutes like Institute of Armament Technology, Pune, Defence Institute of Advanced Technology, Pune, etc. are offering Masters level degree course M.Tech in Mechanical Engineering (Weapons).

    Eligibility: -

    You should have passed BE / B Tech in Mechanical / Production / Chemical / Material and Metallurgy / Electrical or equivalent from any recognized university with 55% marks or 5.5 CGPA in the qualifying examination and valid UGC-CSIR NET certificate/GATE Score. Admission will be based on interview.

    Please visit our abroad study portal MyCollegesAbroad.Com to get details about study in abroad with detailed information.

    Click here to visit MyCollegesAbroad


    Posted By Nitin, 3 years, 9 months ago | Reply Report