i am Raj from Meerut,i left my BA course in second year and than started pursuing BBA,i am 23 and in my second year of BBA, now i want to go for airport management after BBA,your opinion ple

Follow
htc

Posted by Huma, 1 year, 4 months ago | Posts : 1

Fresher

i am Raj from Meerut,i left my BA course in second year and than started pursuing BBA,i am 23 and in my second year of BBA, now i want to go for airport management after BBA,your opinion please ? what are future prospects of airport managent as a career option in India ?

Showing 1-1 out of 1 comments

Hello student, 

Successful candidate will manage the airport operation on a day-to-day basis ensuring that service delivery conforms to regulatory, operational, safety and customer service standards within a cost effective environment.

Job requirements:

Degree level education is preferred or relevant industry experience, with a demonstrable sound knowledge of airport operations and customer service preferably gained in 5-7 years working experience with an airline or ground handling agency ideally with 2-3 years management experience.

Training & Knowledge:

• Strong written and verbal English language
    • Computer literate
    • Function specific licenses for tasks performed, where required e.g. load control

Scope on this field is good.

Good luck!

Posted by HTCampus, 2 years, 7 months ago   |   ReplyReport