i am recieving cals frm fazlani altius business school for admission in mba please help me to know that it is genine and apporve college or fake

Follow
MBA
tushar photo

Started By tushar, 5 years ago

Fresher

i am recieving cals frm fazlani altius business school for admission in mba please help me to know that it is genine and apporve college or fake

31 comments

"M/s ICFAI University" : Offers 16 Specialization in MBA, *Every Semster Award (Certificate + Diploma + PGDM + MBA Degree) :

Finance / HR / Marketing / Operation & Systems / IT & Systems / Hospital Administration / Healthcare Management / Pharma Management / Telecom Management / Retail Management / Investment Management / Strategic Finance / Risk Management / Global Markets / Innovation Management / International Business .

Also Offering: BBA / MMS (Master of Management Studies) / Diploma (1 Year) / PG Diploma in Financial Analysts.

For free prospectus and information:

Rajan Kumar

Nine Eight Seven Three Three Nine Two Six One Six

rajankumar/**********

Posted By Rajan, 3 days, 2 hours ago | Reply Report

"M/s ICFAI University" : Offers 16 Specialization in MBA, *Every Semster Award (Certificate + Diploma + PGDM + MBA Degree) :

Finance / HR / Marketing / Operation & Systems / IT & Systems / Hospital Administration / Healthcare Management / Pharma Management / Telecom Management / Retail Management / Investment Management / Strategic Finance / Risk Management / Global Markets / Innovation Management / International Business .

Also Offering: BBA / MMS (Master of Management Studies) / Diploma (1 Year) / PG Diploma in Financial Analysts.

For free prospectus and information:

Rajan Kumar

rajankumar@**********

Posted By Rajan, 3 days, 2 hours ago | Reply Report

FABS my life changer institute wherein I learned many things in academics as well as personal life.

What attracted me to be a part of FABS - Admission on the basis of LOI(Offer Letter) by top MNC's, the very company that hires me before admission, is the company I will be working with on completion of PGPEM.

It was such a cheerful moment in my life when I came in contact with actual industry practitioners as my professors. The professors here are very cooperative and are fully packed with corporate experience. They will never let you go easily till the concepts are not cleared.

The concept of Corporate Thursday helped me to develop with my soft skills and confidence level.

The CXO's meets actually gave me a kick to the corporate world and helped me to be down to earth in all situations.

I would recommend FABS to anyone, who wants to do thinks differently, and not just in books and theory but put all the knowledge to practice in the 2 years of studies at FABS and ever after.

Posted By Mayur, 1 week, 3 days ago | Reply Report

FABS...its fabulous. Before joining this B-school, I didn't have any knowledge about its format. But thanks to every single faculty as well as the management who genuinely helped me to understand my subjects providing a theoretical understanding from the practical perspective.

One thing that absolutely helped me grow a lot, and not just me, every student at FABS will vouch for this. It is the Corporate Thursdays. On Corporate Thursdays, CEOs & CHROs of top corporate companies visit our campus and talk and discuss about relevant topics, this helps students to learn a lot more about the corporate world and real problems and solutions in small and big organizations. 

Pre-placement is the biggest differentiator between FABS and other Management Institutes. To top it is the 9 month paid internship I get with the very employer that hires me. This has helped me immensely, working shoulder to shoulder with corporates.

Gokulesh Nayak, MBA in Applied HR Management, FABS, 2016-2018

Posted By GOKULESH, 1 month, 2 weeks ago | Reply Report

FABS is an institute with a difference, with a vision to provide high quality employment oriented education to every ambitious student.

FABS's Core Team is some of the best minds from business, corporate and academic world. FABS visualized the need for talent in the emerging Indian economy, and worked on a format that can equip graduate students to add immediate value to the organizations they work for. This is being accomplished by helping students to be equipped with practical knowledge in the field of business administration and specialized skills and leadership capability development to provide the necessary competitive advantage.

Collaborative View of FABS: 

FABS Students participate in live projects with SMEs (Small and Medium Enterprises and Subject Matter Experts) providing them with hands-on experience & opportunity to experiment. 

Posted By Priyanka, 1 month, 2 weeks ago | Reply Report
    The institute is highly unprofessuinal when it comes to corporate placements.They dont stick to thwir word too.My email id is janushah31@********** if anyone has any queries and wants ro know about the imtirute from someone not in the institute then contact me and i will be more than happy to help you.
    Posted By jainam, 2 weeks, 1 day ago | Reply Report
    The institute might be genuine or fake but the working staff is a real disappointment. During my placements they were not even sure for what portfolio the company was interviewing candidates for, its a good thing that they provide job security and all but whats the point if you dont get into the type of job you want.I was a candidate for a finance job but they had no company looking for people in finance.And the real point of worry is once you have selected a job you are stuck with it as you wont have any experience in any other field and u cant even switch lanes.i refused to even appear for the interview as it was a sales j9b which even the staff at college got to know at the end of the interview day, which was highly unprofessional of them.I still appeared for the interview on the comdition that it will be my choice to take the job or not,but after i got selected they now give an excuse that you got selected for a job(no matter which field) and wont refund the deposit.
    Posted By jainam, 2 weeks, 1 day ago | Reply Report

FABS is a 100% genuine college aiming at bridging the gap between industry requirements and what is taught at a management school.

FABS is a platform to promote industry academia partnership. Faculty and school board officials at FABS are involved in continuous interaction with executives, CXOs & other business professionals, to create curriculum and employment synergies for FABS students.

Benefits :  

Programs to enjoy strong industry involvement in curriculum development and internship opportunities .

Students get direct access of theoretical concepts applied in real world .

Program graduates at FABS enter the corporate world with superior knowledge about how leading firms manage people, what accounting procedures they use, and what enabling technology makes it all possible.

A few of our Student's Reviews are posted below.

Yash Sharma

Students today aspire of becoming a manager, but the question arises which institute to go for. That is the same question I had. What is it that you look for in a management program institute? Faculty, subjects, infrastructure.

When I joined FABS the thing that caught my mind was pre placement which I had never seen before. The line-up of corporate faculty was amazing and the way they teach was absolutely unique. My journey of FABS has changed me completely and if given an opportunity one should definitely join FABS.

Astha Jha

FABS was truly an enlightening experience. Exceptional placements before admission and finest professors created the synergy needed for a perfect kick start for one’s career. The knowledge acquired in the course could readily be used in my job responsibilities. The professors' academic and professional experience was really inspiring. The MBA is an indispensable basis for working in the field of management. I recommend FABS to anyone who wants to acquire solid skills.