i am studying in 12. and want to further study in hr. can u list few good colleges for hr?

Follow
Raman photo

Started By Raman, 3 years, 9 months ago

Fresher

i am studying in 12. and want to further study in hr. can u list few good colleges for hr?

2 comments

Dear friend, for pursuing your career in HR you must be a graduate first as HR specialty comes under PG specialization. I would suggest you to go for a good and reputed university for the same so that you can explore your talent in the best possible manner. GLA university could be the best destination for you. The Institute of Management and Technology of the university is the leading department of the university with 100% and highest placements. Not only this the association of the department with top recruiters of the country enables its students to become a part of reputed national and international companies. Some frequent visitors for placement drive at the campus are Vodafone,Mymoneymantra,Genpact etc. admission is now open please refer the website for further details.
    Posted By himanshu, 3 years, 9 months ago | Reply Report

Hi Raman,

Check out this link to get details about the colleges offering undergraduate courses in Human Resources Management-

Human Resource Management Colleges across India

You may also compare colleges as per your preferences by using College Comparison Tool

Thanks!!

Posted By Nitin, 3 years, 9 months ago | Reply Report