i am unable to decide what to do have very less timming ...... limited time to decide<br>

Follow
Komal photo

Started By Komal, 3 years, 6 months ago

Fresher

i opted for engineering ... nut had to live engineering in between so now which courses i can consume?
i m thinking for fashion desigining or intreriors or anything like this.... but is there any course of 1 or 2 yrs?

3 comments

Hi Komal,

First, you haven’t mentioned the stream you had joined. So, it is difficult for us to suggest you courses related to your stream. Plus, if you are interested in designing field, you may go for degree courses in fashion design and communication, interior design, textile & apparel design, jewellery & accessory design and related fields. Also, the duration of the degree courses will be of 3 to 4 years (depends on the course you opt).

Colleges offering designing courses

You may refine your search by adding location, particular designing field, course duration, course level etc. by clicking on the link mentioned above.

Thanks!!

Posted By Nitin, 3 years, 6 months ago | Reply Report

else try for interior designing. can also try and learn any foreign languages if interested.

Posted By bhushan, 3 years, 6 months ago | Reply Report

Courses that can support your engineering stream. viz- you can try a .Net, Java programming, CCNA courses.

Posted By bhushan, 3 years, 6 months ago | Reply Report