I had passed 11th but with grace marks in one subject..12th results will be awaiting when i will apply for college,will they still select me?

Follow
Ragini photo

Started By Ragini, 3 years, 6 months ago

Fresher

I am an arts stream ********** 11th standard,cbse, i got 71% ********** economics I passed with grace marks..and currently in 12th of course I am trying my best to improve a lot.. but I will have to go for interview for B.A.Journalism in colleges in the month of april-may..but the 12th results will get declared by may end..so they will ask for marksheet,I will have to show 10th +11th one...as 12th will be awaiting... and in 10th ..my maths was very low.. but got 7.8CGPA... will I still get selected in the college (India ) after the Interview in good colleges..? pls help..

1 comments

Hi Ragini,

See, every college has its own criteria bases which it selects students for the courses. And, for the aspirants appearing in 10+2, they will ask for mark-sheet and other documents at the time of admission. In the meantime (till your result announced), you will get provisional admission (If passed in interview/entrance test). So, it’s up to the institute you are applying for.

You may check out this link below to know about the colleges offering journalism courses in India to get to know the admission procedure and eligibility criteria of them-

Journalism Colleges across India

Thanks!!

Posted By Nitin, 3 years, 6 months ago | Reply Report