I have a query regarding the Course on Archaeology. I would like to know whether any Colleges in Kolkata provide Bachelors Degree in Archaeology i.e.BA (Archaeology).

Follow
Lata photo

Started By Lata, 3 weeks, 4 days ago

Fresher

I have a query regarding the Course on Archaeology. I would like to know whether any College in Kolkata provides Bachelors Degree in Archaeology i.e Is there any chance of doing.BA (Archaeology).

1 comments

Dear Student,

As per the official website of the college, it doesn’t offer BA (Archaeology) course. Department of Archaeology, University of Calcutta offers following courses such as:-

• Master of Science (Archaeology).
    • Master of art (Archaeology).
    • Doctor of Philosophy in Archaeology.

The Eligibility Criteria for BA (Archaeology) course varies from college to college. The basic eligibility criteria for Bachelor course in Archaeology of three-year duration is 10+2 or equivalent. After graduation one can opt for a Postgraduate Diploma or Degree course in Archaeology.

Apart from this, You can search BA (Archaeology) colleges list in Kolkata through below link:-

Click here to get more details about Archaeology Colleges in Kolkata / Calcutta.

Thanks

Posted By Neha, 3 weeks, 1 day ago | Reply Report