Started By raj kumar, 5 years, 8 months ago
i have completed my b.pharmacy. i am interested in hospital field . is there any chance to do PG diploma courses after b.pharmacy.
In Reply To: HTCampus
SIR IAM A B.PHARMACY STUDENT FROM A.P,I COMPLETED MY B.PHARM & I WANT TO DO A 'P.G DIPLOMO IN ANESTHESIA" COURSE ? IS THERE ANY POSIBILITY'S FOR THAT AND HOW CAN I APPLY FOR THAT COURSES, IMEAN ENTRENCE TEST ETC IN A.P ?? PLZ GIVE ME A BREEF EXPLNATION
There are many P.G Diploma courses that can be pursued after Bachelor of Pharmacy such as-• P.G Diploma in Anaesthesia
• P.G Diploma in Bacteriology
• P.G Diploma in Community Medicine
• P.G Diploma In Clinical Pathology
• P.G Diploma in Dermatology
• P.G Diploma in Forensic Medicine
• P.G Diploma in Health Administration
• P.G Diploma in Medical Virology
• P.G Diploma in Psychological MedicineYou can pursue any of these courses according to your interest and abilities. You can compare career by using our Compare Career ToolClick here to know more about PharmacyHow to Become a PharmacistGood luck!!!
Leave us your details and we will contact you