I am currently working in IT Company. I want to pursue a Course in Wildlife, So I need some Information about Course, Facilities and Placements available or not in this Institute.

Follow
Ramya photo

Started By Ramya, 6 days, 19 hours ago

Fresher

I have completed BE in the year of 2016 and currently, I am working in a start-up company. But always wanted to course in wildlife because of family economical condition I ended up in IT. I need some Information about Course, Facilities and Placements available or not in this Institute. I come from a poor family, getting a job after completion, of course, is very important. I hope you understand my requirement and provide me the right guidance to pursue my dream.

1 comments

Dear Student,

As per the official website of the Wildlife Institute of India, the college provides various courses such as:-

• Master's in Wildlife Science (2 Years).
    • Post Graduate Diploma in Advanced Wildlife Management ( 10 Months).
    • Certificate Course in Wildlife Management (3 Months).
    • Short Term Courses.

Please be specific with your question, which courses you are looking forward for and get back to us. you have not clearly mentioned the course name.

Facilities:- The campus of the institute is comprises with Classrooms, Auditorium, Guest House, Hostel, Canteen, Sports Facilities.

Hostel- The institute provides hostel facilities for the learners. WII has two hostels placed in the campus with latest facilities. The hostels of the WII are managed by the Warden, which is appointed by the Director and he/she is assisted by an Asst. Warden in all matters pertaining to the hostel. The hostels of the institute has total 84 single rooms for accommodations and 40 double room accommodations are provided  in both hostels. The hostels of the institute are well kit out with amenities like common television room, table tennis, carom board and lounge space etc.

Facilities available in Hostel:-

• Boys Hostel
    • Girls Hostel
    • AC Rooms
    • ATM
    • Cafeteria
    • Power Backup

Classroom:-  Institute classrooms are fully air-conditioned and well equipped with all modern audio-visual instruments like projectors, whiteboards, and Public Addressing Systems. The facilities make learning conducive for the students and give them practical knowledge about their programmes.

Laboratory:- The laboratory of the institute is assisting learner and faculty in their projects, research and training programmes.

Facilities available in Laboratory

• Student: Computer Ratio
    • Computers in Labs

Sports:-  Apart from academics institute provides sports facilities for its students & faculty. WII has a large playground and floodlit tennis, badminton and basketball courts.

Extra - Curricular:- Regular personality development workshops. Regular seminars, workshops, and conferences.

Library:- Facilities available in Library

• Number of books
    • Computerized library
    • Number of online journals
    • Book bank facility
    • Number of magazine subscriptions

Apart from this, there is no information about placements for Wildlife Institute of India. So you need to contact college individually for the relevant information.

Thanks

Posted By Neha, 5 days, 12 hours ago | Reply Report