i have got 44.35% in cat will i get a seat?

Thapasya chandran  photo

Started By Thapasya chandran , 4 years, 2 months ago

i have got 44.35% in cat will i get a seat?

You should reattempt it once again for better opportunities
    Posted By Ritika Mathur, 3 years, 6 months ago | Reply Report

You may consider:- FORE School Of Management Birla Institute Of Management & Technology Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management Asia Pacific Institute Of Management IMT Ghaziabad MDI Gurgaon You may visit respective websites in order to find details on fees, intake, eligibility criteria, admission process, entrance exams, learning mode options, etc. Feel free to revert. Good Luck..

Posted By Ritika Mathur, 3 years, 6 months ago | Reply Report

Hi, As per your score, you may look for some of the below mentioned institutes: - NDIM-New Delhi. - Indus business academy-Bangalore. - Asia Pacific - New Delhi - Bharati Vidyapeeth University- Pune. - Indira Group- Pune. - Acharya Institute of Management & Sciences-Bangalore. - IFIM- Bangalore. - ISME- Bnagalore. - Jaipuria - Noida - Amity University-Noida - Lexicon-Pune - Alliance University-Bangalore - JIMS -New Delhi. Please remember selecting a particular institute depends on your personal preference, however you may consider some of the below mentioned points while selecting a institute. *Accreditation of the institute. *Institute's infrastructure. *Teaching faculty. *Specialization offered. *Past placements records. *Tuition fees. *City preference. *Industry interface. You can mail me your past qualification and composite scores of aptitude test from which i can better suggest you about the best possible options for your career.My mail id: mba.adm10@ g m ail. com I appreciate your interest, Feel free to raise more questions. For Any Admission Assistance you can contact me on my no. 99 290 65 120

Posted By Deepak Singh, 4 years, 1 month ago | Reply Report

Dear.. with this score you can apply in many colleges . But before that you need to find out which colleges provide good education, facilties as well placements. If you consider all these parameters then along with other good colleges you may apply in Unitedworld School of Business, Ahmedabad , Kolkata which imparts quality education, facilities as well as faculties from prominent institutes like IIM, IIT, SIBM etc who act as mentors to the students and help them so that they can flourish in corporate life. Placements have been very good , brands like PWC, PARLE, Nestle, Samsung, ICICI bank, vodafone, Bergerpaints, Videocon, Timesjob etc have recruited students from this college. You can visit http://**********/

Posted By Pousali Mukherjee, 4 years, 1 month ago | Reply Report

Dear student,

You can click on the link below to know about eligibility criteria and admission procedure of management colleges-

Management colleges in India

Thanks for writing to HT Campus.!!

Posted By HTCampus, 4 years, 2 months ago | Reply Report