i have intrest in anchoring .i wont the best college for me i.i want then scholership in in this course please help me in this course please .i am very exicted for anchoring course.

Follow
GITANJALI photo

Started By GITANJALI, 3 years, 6 months ago

Fresher

kya ish field mai jana sahi hai mre lye ?isme medical test ksa hta h?isme fees kitni rhti hai?kya 50% se above mai scholrship mil sakti hai kya muje?

1 comments

Hi Gitanjali,

To become a news anchor, you need some training in journalism or mass communication. To handle business news on TV, your maths background with a strong interest in business and commerce, along with a PG diploma in mass communication should help you qualify.

You need to have good communication skills, the ability to express ideas concisely and with lucidity, have wide-ranging interests in general and in the business world in particular, stamina, a willingness to work hard at irregular hours and be good at inter-acting with all kinds of people.

Here is the list of colleges offering anchoring and jockeying courses in India. Check out the link below-

Anchoring & Jockeying Colleges in India

The admission and selection process, eligibility criteria, entrance exam (if any), percentage, scholarship and other requirements vary from course to course and college to college. So, you need to get in touch with the colleges individually to know about their admission procedure.

Thanks!!

Posted By Nitin, 3 years, 6 months ago | Reply Report