i have just given 12th board exams and i want to become a rocket scientist. which engineering branch and college will be good?

Follow
Gaurav photo

Started By Gaurav, 1 year ago

Fresher

I want to become a rocket scientist. Is the branch aeronautics OK or I have to take aerospace only.

48 comments

There is a new branch only in few colleges with" kuka" certifiaction . i.e. ROBOTICS AND AUTOMATION.

YES ,As per My knowledge Gulzar Group of Institutes is the FIRST college in north to start Robitics and Automation . You can visit their website for more details ( http://**********/ ) .

Posted By prankhake, 1 week, 6 days ago | Reply Report
    I want to do engineer but i was cofused in automobile engineering or civil engineering which is good?
    Posted By Nabeel, 3 weeks, 2 days ago | Reply Report
    HI i am a 12th completed student searching for the best course in design... i've interest in design...
    Posted By DiBya, 5 months, 2 weeks ago | Reply Report
    In Reply To: Avikshit

In Reply To: Nabeel

I want to do engineer but i was cofused in automobile engineering or civil engineering which is good?
    Civil

There is a new branch only in few colleges with" kuka" certifiaction . i.e. ROBOTICS AND AUTOMATION.

YES ,As per My knowledge Gulzar Group of Institutes is the FIRST college in north to start Robitics and Automation . You can visit their website for more details **********

Posted By prankhake, 1 week, 6 days ago | Reply Report

In Reply To: DiBya

HI i am a 12th completed student searching for the best course in design... i've interest in design...
    Go for desg.....
    Posted By Avikshit, 1 week, 6 days ago | Reply Report

In Reply To: Nabeel

Civil
    Posted By Avikshit, 1 week, 6 days ago | Reply Report
    Thiruvantrapuram is good for you.
    Posted By Aditya, 3 weeks, 2 days ago | Reply Report
    Hey ...look out IIST,thiruvananthapuram for rocket scientist
    Posted By Shivshakti, 3 weeks, 4 days ago | Reply Report
    I will make software engineer after 12th so what i do
    Posted By Praveen, 1 month ago | Reply Report

In Reply To: DiBya

HI i am a 12th completed student searching for the best course in engineering i've interest in design...
    What kind of design your looking for?? Because there are many designing course in engineering. Like software designing, structural designing, machine designing. Be sure what your looking for, because once you take a decision and that will be the final.. think twice..
    Posted By Ranjith, 1 month ago | Reply Report