i have just given 12th board exams and i want to become a rocket scientist. which engineering branch and college will be good?

Follow
Gaurav photo

Started By Gaurav, 1 year, 2 months ago

Fresher

I want to become a rocket scientist. Is the branch aeronautics OK or I have to take aerospace only.

73 comments

In Reply To: sachin
    mai ee se ppt kar Chuka ab be Kirni kon sa college lu

Hello dear student for all your education related queries and doubts for all your career counselling and your queries regarding colleges courses and admissions you may contact rs sir for your doubts and career counselling at his contact no 80 05 79 15 02 or whats app me @ 96 67 26 56 90 okay

thanking you

best of luck for your career

Posted By rs, 1 week, 6 days ago | Reply Report
    mai ee se ppt kar Chuka ab be Kirni kon sa college lu
    Posted By sachin, 2 weeks ago | Reply Report
    In Reply To: faraz
    which college is best for aeronautical engineering in north India

Hello dear student for all your education related queries and doubts for all your career counselling and your queries regarding colleges courses and admissions you may contact rs sir for your doubts and career counselling at his contact no 80 05 79 15 02 or whats app me @ 96 67 26 56 90 okay

thanking you

Posted By rs, 2 weeks, 2 days ago | Reply Report
    which college is best for aeronautical engineering in north India
    Posted By faraz, 2 weeks, 3 days ago | Reply Report
    In Reply To: Dharmesh

In Reply To: Ruchita

I have just 12board exam.I am become aeronotics engineering ,which branch is best for me,and I is there in your campus
    Hi

thanking you

Posted By rs, 3 weeks ago | Reply Report

In Reply To: Ruchita

I have just 12board exam.I am become aeronotics engineering ,which branch is best for me,and I is there in your campus
    Hi
    Posted By Dharmesh, 3 weeks, 1 day ago | Reply Report
    In Reply To: Naveen
    I have given jee mains but i got less rank gn14200 obc42397 can i get any collage on the basis of this

thanking you

Posted By rs, 3 weeks, 3 days ago | Reply Report
    I have given jee mains but i got less rank gn14200 obc42397 can i get any collage on the basis of this
    Posted By Naveen, 3 weeks, 3 days ago | Reply Report
    I have just given 12th board exams and i want to become a Honda . which engineering branch and college will be good?
    Posted By Nayyam, 1 month, 1 week ago | Reply Report
    Posted By Ruchita, 3 weeks, 6 days ago | Reply Report