i have just given 12th board exams and i want to become a rocket scientist. which engineering branch and college will be good?

Follow
Gaurav photo

Started By Gaurav, 11 months ago

Fresher

I want to become a rocket scientist. Is the branch aeronautics OK or I have to take aerospace only.

40 comments

In Reply To: DiBya

HI i am a 12th completed student searching for the best course in engineering i've interest in design...
    What kind of design your looking for?? Because there are many designing course in engineering. Like software designing, structural designing, machine designing. Be sure what your looking for, because once you take a decision and that will be the final.. think twice..
    Posted By Ranjith, 16 hours, 30 minutes ago | Reply Report

HI i am a 12th completed student searching for the best course in engineering i've interest in design...
    Hey dibya!
    Posted By Ranjith, 16 hours, 33 minutes ago | Reply Report
    Aeronautical or aerospace engineering which is the best one
    Posted By Ashik, 1 month ago | Reply Report

HI i am a 12th completed student searching for the best course in design... i've interest in design...
    Aeronatical engineering....
    Posted By Chencha, 1 month, 1 week ago | Reply Report
    HI i am a 12th completed student searching for the best course in design... i've interest in design...
    Posted By DiBya, 4 months, 1 week ago | Reply Report
    In Reply To: Navneet
    I had took addmission at FABS for my MBA studies with an intension of makibg good future. I was told by FABS sales team that the college provide full time MBA degree and it is also registered college under the UNIVERSITY OF MUMBAI along with pre-placement in good companies. The FABS business model was in such a way that they give 18months of Academic + 9months of internship with minimum stipend of ?10K (internship in the company in which the candidate got selected). FABS fee structure was: From 2012 - 2013: (i) ?400,000 :- MBA - SALES and MARKETING & MBA - PRODUCT and Operation Management (ii) ?600,000 :- MBA - INVESTMENT BANKING and SECURITY OPERATION & MBA - HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGEMENT From 2014 - till date: (i) ?600,000 :- MBA - SALES and MARKETING & MBA - PRODUCT and Operation Management (ii) ?600,000 :- MBA - INVESTMENT BANKING and SECURITY OPERATION & MBA - HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGEMENT Few month after taking admission we got to know that thye were providing Distance learning from MAHATMA GANDHI UNIVERSITY (MGU), Meghalaya (from 2012 - 2013) & Kendriya Vidyalaya Malleswaram (KVM), Bangalore (from 2014 - till date). The amazing fact behind FABS was, they were charging lacs of rupees from there student for the courses which was available for ?40,000 only from the respective Universities. My academic experience with FABS was pathetic as there was no proper professor for specialized subject, no proper coordination between College and professors, in short there was nothing in the FABS. Infact, the FABS management had made our batch to work for them (to bring student and make them take admission at FABS and also set the target for every student) in our free time (during no lectures). On the top of that the Management also intimidated us that if we fail to achieve target (can't bring expected admission for FABS) than they will fail us in our semester and will also send bad reports to our employers. We also had been charged with FINE for bullshit reason by the college management. That's how I and my batch mate had survived 18 months at FABS. After getting ready for 9 months of internship program. We again came across a shocking news that the company won't give us promised stipend and many other issues. 50% of our batch mates was sent back to home with in 2 month of internship without any logical reason and rest were worked like slave with an intension that slowly everything will be fine. After completing the 2 year MBA programme as per FABS model (18 month studies + 9 months internship) we approach the college management for our results and certificates but there were no positive response from FABS management. We had been kept waiting for more than 1 year and finally they replied by saying that you (students) need pay ?×××× for results/Convocation and there is no gurantee of results too as FABS is not taking responsibility not it. FABS management had always gave there best in increasing admission and generating revenue but the failed to deliver. I and my batch mates always curse yourself for taking admission at FABS and also for wasting and money. I request the viewer/reader (specially student). It is fine is you are not MBA graduate but being MBA graduate from low category college like FABS also won't make any difference. SAVE YOUR TIME & MONEY!

Hmm

Posted By Naveen, 1 month, 2 weeks ago | Reply Report
    I had took addmission at FABS for my MBA studies with an intension of makibg good future. I was told by FABS sales team that the college provide full time MBA degree and it is also registered college under the UNIVERSITY OF MUMBAI along with pre-placement in good companies. The FABS business model was in such a way that they give 18months of Academic + 9months of internship with minimum stipend of ?10K (internship in the company in which the candidate got selected). FABS fee structure was: From 2012 - 2013: (i) ?400,000 :- MBA - SALES and MARKETING & MBA - PRODUCT and Operation Management (ii) ?600,000 :- MBA - INVESTMENT BANKING and SECURITY OPERATION & MBA - HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGEMENT From 2014 - till date: (i) ?600,000 :- MBA - SALES and MARKETING & MBA - PRODUCT and Operation Management (ii) ?600,000 :- MBA - INVESTMENT BANKING and SECURITY OPERATION & MBA - HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGEMENT Few month after taking admission we got to know that thye were providing Distance learning from MAHATMA GANDHI UNIVERSITY (MGU), Meghalaya (from 2012 - 2013) & Kendriya Vidyalaya Malleswaram (KVM), Bangalore (from 2014 - till date). The amazing fact behind FABS was, they were charging lacs of rupees from there student for the courses which was available for ?40,000 only from the respective Universities. My academic experience with FABS was pathetic as there was no proper professor for specialized subject, no proper coordination between College and professors, in short there was nothing in the FABS. Infact, the FABS management had made our batch to work for them (to bring student and make them take admission at FABS and also set the target for every student) in our free time (during no lectures). On the top of that the Management also intimidated us that if we fail to achieve target (can't bring expected admission for FABS) than they will fail us in our semester and will also send bad reports to our employers. We also had been charged with FINE for bullshit reason by the college management. That's how I and my batch mate had survived 18 months at FABS. After getting ready for 9 months of internship program. We again came across a shocking news that the company won't give us promised stipend and many other issues. 50% of our batch mates was sent back to home with in 2 month of internship without any logical reason and rest were worked like slave with an intension that slowly everything will be fine. After completing the 2 year MBA programme as per FABS model (18 month studies + 9 months internship) we approach the college management for our results and certificates but there were no positive response from FABS management. We had been kept waiting for more than 1 year and finally they replied by saying that you (students) need pay ?×××× for results/Convocation and there is no gurantee of results too as FABS is not taking responsibility not it. FABS management had always gave there best in increasing admission and generating revenue but the failed to deliver. I and my batch mates always curse yourself for taking admission at FABS and also for wasting and money. I request the viewer/reader (specially student). It is fine is you are not MBA graduate but being MBA graduate from low category college like FABS also won't make any difference. SAVE YOUR TIME & MONEY!
    Posted By Navneet, 7 months, 3 weeks ago | Reply Report
    I am completing 12th science PCB group in and i like food technist which college is the best and good
    Posted By rajesh, 2 months, 2 weeks ago | Reply Report

HI m Dibya... m a 12th completed student searching for the best course in design... i've interest in...