i have just given 12th board exams and i want to become a rocket scientist. which engineering branch and college will be good?

Follow
Gaurav photo

Started By Gaurav, 2 years, 1 month ago

Fresher

I want to become a rocket scientist. Is the branch aeronautics OK or I have to take aerospace only.

82 comments

In Reply To: Praveen
    I will make software engineer after 12th so what i do

Dear Praveen, if you are interested in becoming a software engg.go for B.Tech CSE. Appear for JEE and in case you don't score good in it, don't get disheartened but go for private universities like LPU, VIT, SRM, etc that offer admission on basis of JEE, their own test as well as high score in class 12.

All these are world class universities with good infrastructure and wonderful placements.

Check their websites for more details.

Best of luck.
    Posted By Vikrant, 1 month ago | Reply Report
    In Reply To: Arav
    I'm in 12th..i m not able to decide the stream in engineering

Dear Arav, these days we have many branches available for B.Tech. Some of them are there for long like ECE, CSE, EE, Mech., Civil etc but with passage of time the impact of technology has increased due to which many new branches have come up like Biotech, Food tech., Nanotech, Agri., Mechanatronics etc. So, choose a branch of your desire.

Now what is eqaully important is the institution. Many reputed universities like IITs, LPU, SRM, NITs, etc that are offering these courses. Some offer admission just on basis of JEE, some give it on basis of JEE, their own tests and even high scores in class12. So you can check the details of these universities for more information.

Good luck.

In Reply To: Nayyam
    I have just given 12th board exams and i want to become a Honda . which engineering branch and college will be good?

Dear Nayyam, have you appeared for JEE?  In case not or if your JEE rank is low and doesn't let you seek admission any where, then try for some good private universities like LPU, SRM, VIT, etc wherein you can get admission not just on the basis of JEE scores but also on the basis of their own tests or high scores in class 12.

These universities offer you world class infrastructure along with student friendly atmosphere and good placements. Some even offer good scholarships.

Best of luck.

In Reply To: Nabeel
    I want to do engineer but i was cofused in automobile engineering or civil engineering which is good?

Dear Nabeel, both the branches are good in there own way. If your more interested in machines go for automobile engg.and if making structures is your passion then go for civil engg. These days many good private universities like LPU, VIT, Manipal etc are offering these branches with a lot of practical knowledge and exposure.

These universities are offering good placements. Some even offer scholarships.

Best of luck.
    In Reply To: Naveen
    I have given jee mains but i got less rank gn14200 obc42397 can i get any collage on the basis of this

Dear Naveen, in case your JEE rank is low and doesn't let you seek admission any where, then try for some good private universities like LPU, SRM, VIT, etc wherein you can get admission not just on the basis of JEE scores but also on the basis of their own tests or high scores in class 12.

These universities offer you world class infrastructure along with student friendly atmosphere and good placements. Some even offer good scholarships.

Best of luck.
    In Reply To: sachin
    mai ee se ppt kar Chuka ab be Kirni kon sa college lu

Dear Sachin, from your question I have understood that you have done diploma and want to go for BE/ B.Tech. After doing a diploma you get direct admission in second year of B.Tech. There are many universities in India that are offering lateral entry in B.Tech courses. Most of the universities offer lateral entry through LEET test some of them conduct their own tests and some even offer direct admission on the basis of your marks in diploma. 

Some of these universities are also offering good scholarships based on your percentage in your previous qualification.

There are universities that are offering integrated/ dual B.Tech-M.Tech/ MBA. I feel instead of simply doing BE/ B.Tech and then again starting with the search for a college/ university for M.Tech/ MBA...it is better to take admission in an integrated/ dual course.

Here are some of the universities, you can check for more details

NIIT Univeristy, Rajasthan

Lovely Professional University, Punjab

Sharda University, Noida

Best of Luck

Posted By Aarti Singh, 1 month, 1 week ago | Reply Report
    In Reply To: Arav
    I'm in 12th..i m not able to decide the stream in engineering

Arav, these days emphasis is on CSE, Civil and Mech. but it also depends upon your choice. If you are somebody who wants to sit in an AC office then of course CSE is for you but if you are somebody who doesn't mind working in the field then Civil and Mech. are also very good options. These days Civil and Mech. students are also getting good offers.

Now the most important thing is the university/ college that you choose for your degree. These days we have many good government as well as private universities like IITs, IITTs, NITs, LPU, SRM, etc offering admissions in different engineering branches. Some of them offer admission just on the basis of tests like JEE and some offer you direct admission too on the basis of your marks in previous qualifying exam. Some even conduct their own tests for admission. So, you can check the websites of these universities to know the course and fee details..

Best of luck to you .

Posted By Aarti Singh, 11 months, 2 weeks ago | Reply Report
    mai ee se ppt kar Chuka ab be Kirni kon sa college lu
    Posted By sachin, 1 year ago | Reply Report
    In Reply To: Nayyam
    I have just given 12th board exams and i want to become a Honda . which engineering branch and college will be good?

Nayyam, it looks like you didn't give JEE exam. Don't worry, you can opt for some of the good private universities like Lovely, Sharda, Chitkara etc offering various specializations in B.Tech like ECE, CSE, EE, Mech., Civil etc but with passage of time the impact of technology has increased due to which many new branches have come up like Biotech, Food tech., Nanotech, Agri., Mechanatronics etc. Choose a specialization according to your interest and accumen. 

All these universities offer world class learning atmosphere to students along with good placements. Some of these universities are even offer good scholarships to students on the basis of their previous qualification as well as the JEE scores.

Good luck.

Posted By Aarti Singh, 11 months, 3 weeks ago | Reply Report
    In Reply To: Naveen
    I have given jee mains but i got less rank gn14200 obc42397 can i get any collage on the basis of this

Naveen, please use the link below to know the colleges you can get with this rank

http://www.htcampus.com/jee-main-aieee-college-predictor/

In case you don't get a good college on the basis of this rank, then you can opt for some of the good private universities like Lovely, Sharda, Chitkara etc offering various specializations in B.Tech like ECE, CSE, EE, Mech., Civil etc but with passage of time the impact of technology has increased due to which many new branches have come up like Biotech, Food tech., Nanotech, Agri., Mechanatronics etc. 

All these universities offer world class learning atmosphere to students along with good placements. Some of these universities are even offer good scholarships to students on the basis of their previous qualification as well as the JEE scores.

Good luck.

Posted By Aarti Singh, 11 months, 3 weeks ago | Reply Report