HomeForumOthers General Discussions

my general knowledge is ver good.i m quick in current affairs also.plz tell me the carrier oppurtunities for the students having good general knowledge and which type of entrance exams i ca

Follow
htc

Started By renu, 2 years, 7 months ago

Fresher
i m renu. i m in 12th with science. my general knowledge is ver good.i m quick in current affairs also.plz tell me the carrier oppurtunities for the students having good general knowledge and which type of entrance exams i can give?

Showing 1-4 out of 4 posts

if ur gud in general knowledge then u can give clat to become a lawyer. u can also prepare for UPSE and IAS
    Posted By Kirti Kishore, 2 years, 7 months ago   |   ReplyReport
    u can go for MASS COMMUNICATIONS
    Posted By DIPAN ROY, 2 years, 6 months ago   |   ReplyReport

Dear student, it is a boon to have a good general knowledge base. We could suggest you to got Civil Services or MBA after graduation. Or you can opt for Mass Communication or Economics. It all depends on your calibre academically. You need to decide which subjects you are good at and accentuate your general knowledge skills in that field to succeed in life. So we advise you to please mention your educational background and the field in which you want to make your career so that we can guide you properly.

Meanwhile, you can visit our educational portal HTCampus.Com to know about various courses, careers, colleges, educational articles, sample tests etc.

Good luck!!! 

Posted By HTCampus, 2 years, 6 months ago   |   ReplyReport
    i was a very good student till 10th class but after taking non medical my marks consistently goes down in 11th and 12th thts why i dont want to do b.tech or bsc. but i m very good in maths but as i have heard maths honors is very tough so i cant do tht also . i m totally confused about my future plz help me
    Posted By renu, 2 years, 6 months ago   |   ReplyReport