i want admission in engineering college

Follow
koushik photo

Started By koushik, 1 year, 2 months ago

Fresher

as I have scored poor marks in JEE (main) 60 and scored 60% of marks in board examination ...i am looking for a good college ... please suggest me any gud college

50 comments

U Can get good Colleges as per your ranks in respective competitive Examinations for more details u guies Can mail me on Keshav8405@**********
    Posted By Keshav, 2 weeks ago | Reply Report

Many private colleges do have their own admission process which needs some eligibility criteria. I would suggest you with good engineering college from India which have specialization in different courses.

1) Indo Global Group of Colleges Chandigarh - http://www.htcampus.com/college/indo-global-college-engineering/

2) Chameli Devi Group of Institutions Indore

3) Sharda Group of Institutions Agra

Posted By Rocky, 3 weeks, 2 days ago | Reply Report
    how i get admission in BHARTI VIDYAPETH UNIVERSITY PUNE
    Posted By Sourav, 1 month, 3 weeks ago | Reply Report
    In Reply To: SALIL
    I AM SHIVANI PLEASE EXPLAIN ME THE PROCEDURE FOR ADMISSION TO CME DAPODI,PUNE.

Hello dear student for all your education related queries and doubts for all your career counselling and your queries regarding colleges courses and admissions you may contact rs sir for your doubts and career counselling at his contact no  80 05 79 15 02  okay

thanking you

best of luck for your career  

Posted By rs, 1 month, 3 weeks ago | Reply Report
    I AM SHIVANI PLEASE EXPLAIN ME THE PROCEDURE FOR ADMISSION TO CME DAPODI,PUNE.
    Posted By SALIL, 1 month, 3 weeks ago | Reply Report

i have 88% in HSC AND TENTATIVE 140 MARKS IN MHT-CET.I WISH TO APPLY FOR CME ,DAPODI,PUNE.

PLEASE GUIDE ME THE PROCEDURE
    Posted By SALIL, 1 month, 3 weeks ago | Reply Report
    I secured 43 marks in jee and my cast is obc then can i get admission in gov engi college in maharashtra
    Posted By Dhanashri, 2 months, 3 weeks ago | Reply Report
    In Reply To: Dhanashri
    I secured 43 marks in jee and my cast is obc then can i get admission in gov engi college in maharashtra

Dhanashri, with these marks it will get somewhat difficult for you to get some good government college. Instead of settling down for some mediocre government college, it would be better if your try for some good private university.

Many reputed private universities are offering B.Tech degree with various specializations. They have their different criteria for admissions. Some offer admission on basis of JEE scores, some offer admission on basis of their own tests and some offer admission on the basis of both. Some of the universities also offer scholarships on basis of your performance in class 12 or JEE or even during the course.

You can check the details of any of the reputed universities like Shiv Nadar, Lovely, Parul, etc. All these universities have wonderful infrastructure and world-class facilities to offer to students apart from good placements that they offer.

Good luck.

Posted By Aarti Singh, 2 months, 1 week ago | Reply Report
    Yeah. You will get admission.
    Posted By hari, 2 months, 1 week ago | Reply Report

In Reply To: KAILASH

OUR PLUS POINTS:- 1 .NO DONATION. 2 .NO FALSE COMMITMENT.WHAT WE SAY WE DEFINITELY DO THAT..3 .FRENDLY WITH THE STUDENTS.4. WE JUST TAKE A NOMINAL AMOUNT AS PROCESSING CHARGES..JUST TALK TO US…

OUR PLUS POINTS:- 1 .NO DONATION. 2 .NO FALSE COMMITMENT.WHAT WE SAY WE DEFINITELY DO THAT..3 .FRENDLY WITH THE STUDENTS.4. WE JUST TAKE A NOMINAL AMOUNT AS PROCESSING CHARGES..JUST TALK TO US…

Please give your contact no for further details and
    Posted By Shivangi, 2 months, 1 week ago | Reply Report