I want to do BAMS Course through The Venkataramana Ayurveda College.

Follow
Indrajeet photo

Started By Indrajeet, 2 weeks ago

Fresher

I'm Indrajeet Singh from U.P and now currently doing diploma in pharmacy, so next year I want admission for BAMS but I want admission directly, now I want to know Fee structure of this college.

1 comments

Dear Student,

BAMS is known as a Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery program and it is one of the most coveted programs in the Medical field. The students who have completed their 12th with Biology, Physics, and Chemistry are eligible to pursue BAMS. The duration of the program is five and half years.

The program provides knowledge in the field of BAMS, which includes prevention and cure of diseases, eliminating symptoms by implementing various Ayurvedic therapy. The most college provides admission to the students completing 10+2 with a medical stream. As you haven’t done 10+2 with Medical stream and have a Diploma in Pharmacy instead, you need to get in touch with the colleges individually to know if the college gives you preferences based on your Diploma or not.

However, the fee structure for the BAMS course varies from college to college, however, we are sharing a list of the colleges, which provide BAMS course across India. Hence, we suggest you select college as per your preference and contact college officials individually for the relevant information.

Click here to know about Ayurveda colleges in India.

Click here to know about The Venkataramana Ayurveda College.

Thanks

Posted By Neha, 1 week, 4 days ago | Reply Report