i want to ask a question about my career and i am very disturbed please help me....i have done my 10th with 66.2% marks and 12th with 60% but i was failed in 2nd year of 12th....and after c

Follow
sajjad photo

Started By sajjad, 7 years ago

Fresher

i want to ask a question about my career and i am very disturbed please help me....i have done my 10th with 66.2% marks and 12th with 60% but i was failed in 2nd year of 12th....and after completing 12th i have a 2 years gap gap for engg. prep andtake admission in maths honours after 2 years of 12th but i failed in 3rd year of grad. and i want to do a mca and i know i can crack an mca entrance but with a total of 4 years(1+2+1) can i get into a good company? plz help

3 comments

hello sir j have completed my bsc from math but now i m intereating in computer sector but i m confusing which course i prefer btech or mca . which course you are prefer to me which has high scope in the coming days.
    Posted By Amol, 2 years, 2 months ago | Reply Report
    i want to be a scientist and want to reasearch on planets,stars or aliens. can you tell me how i can be a scientist. can i become a isro scientist please tell.
    Posted By tanya sachdeva, 6 years, 10 months ago | Reply Report
    Hi Sajjan, your reason for dropping those years is genuine. 2 years for engineering preparation is understandable, but since you have repeated classes twice, you will need to ensure that your MCA results are excellent. Take extra coaching, out in more hours of study - do whatever it takes to bring out promising results. Only then will you be able to impress your recruiters. So good luck! Click here for MCA institutes in India.
    Posted By HTCampus, 7 years ago | Reply Report