Started By darsh, 4 years, 2 months ago
I WANT TO DO COMPUTER FORENSIC ,,,WHAT SHOULD I DO AFTER 12TH AND IS JEE NECESSARY
Forensics is the process of using scientific knowledge for collecting, analysing and presenting evidence to the courts. Cyber Forensics means bringing admissible digital evidence before the court. Cyber forensics also includes the act of making digital data suitable for inclusion into a criminal investigation.After passing your 12th you can opt for various diploma and degree courses in Forensic Science with various specializations such as:• Bachelor of Science (Forensic Sciences)
• Bachelor of Science (Life Science, Chemistry, Forensic Science)
• Diploma in Criminology & Forensic Science for Police personnel
• Bachelor of Science (Forensic Sciences)
• Diploma in Forensic Science in Computer Forensics
• Diploma in Forensic Science in Cyber Crimes
• Diploma in Forensic Science in Ballistics and Finger PrintsEligibility: -• You should have passed 10+2 from science stream with Physics, Chemistry, Zoology, Botany, Biochemistry etc. subjects from any recognized university.
• You need not to sit for IIT-JEE for getting admission in these courses.Click here to know more about forensic scienceColleges offering forensic science courseGood luck!!!
Leave us your details and we will contact you