i want to do hospitality pls suggest me

Follow
Aarav photo

Started By Aarav, 2 years, 2 months ago

Fresher

I am so interested in hospitality.pls suggest me for my better future..whats the procedure

3 comments

Hello Aarav, you can pursue UG degree  in Hospitality to make career in this field. Some of the good institutes offering degree courses in this field are: UEI Global, Pune, International Institute of Hotel Management, Delhi, UTM Shillong & Cradle of Management Institute New Delhi. Admission and eligibility criteria you can check on websites of these institutes. Good luck :)

Posted By Ratan, 2 years, 1 month ago | Reply Report

Hi,

The admission and selection process, eligibility criteria, entrance exam (if any), percentage and other requirements differ from course to course and college to college. However, most reputed institutes provide admission to above-mentioned courses on the basis of entrance exam or aptitude test.

Hospitality management is one of the fastest growing sectors in India. You can make a dynamic career in this sector by pursuing any diploma, degree course. However, there are numerous colleges which offer course in hospitality management, since you have not mentioned any course level and location, we are suggesting you colleges across India offering Hospitality management course. Follow the below-mentioned link for Hospitality management colleges

Hospitality Management Colleges in India

You can filter your search by adding course level given in the link above.

Thanks

Posted By Praveen, 2 years, 2 months ago | Reply Report

Hi Aarav,

Hospitality management is a huge field which focuses on hospitality, travel, tourism and general management leading to careers in the hospitality and services sector. To enter in this field, you can opt for B.Sc in Hospitality Management program. The basic eligibility pursue B.Sc Hospitality Management program is passing 10+2 in any discipline. However, some institutes consider students from Science stream only. After completing B.Sc in hospitality, you can further go for M.Sc in the relevant field or Master in Hospital Management (MHM) course.

There are various career options for you after completing your B.Sc in Hospitality Management such as-

Hospitality Executive

Catering Officers

Catering Supervisors & Assistants

Hotel Management & Food Craft Institutes

Cabin Crew & Hostess & Host

Marketing & Sales Executive

Managers and Supervisors

Manager and Director

Teacher & Home Tutor

Sales Executive & Sales Representative

Head & Manager

Field Supervisor