i want to do interior designing after 12th... but i m confused that what wud b best stream 4 me in 11th n12th???

Follow
swarada mayekar photo

Started By swarada mayekar, 4 years, 3 months ago

Fresher

i want to do interior designing after 12th... but i m confused that what wud b best stream 4 me in 11th n12th???

12 comments

In Reply To: Dilshad

Hi, We have an institute named EXTERIOR INTERIOR LTD. in Kalkaji, Delhi. Here we provide Interior Designing course. You can contact on this no. ********** and visit our institute for counseling.
    Posted By Anusha, 3 months, 1 week ago | Reply Report

In Reply To: deeksha

i want to do interior designing after 12th class..but i am confused to choose the perfect step as soon as i complete my +2.I wonder if you could suggest me to put me through.
    Hi, We have an institute named EXTERIOR INTERIOR LTD. in Kalkaji, Delhi. Here we provide Interior Designing course. You can contact on this no. ********** and visit our institute for counseling.

In Reply To: Anusha

Hi Aditi, We have an institute named EXTERIOR INTERIOR LTD. in Kalkaji, Delhi. Here we provide Interior Designing course. You can contact on this no. 995342618 and visit our institute for counseling.
    Kindly update the no. **********

In Reply To: Aditi

I am appearing for ISC 2017 examination and after that I want to do interior designing course. My subjects are :-Commerce, Accounts, Economics, Business Studies, English and Bengali. What to do after I pass out 12 ? Please help me out .
    Hi Aditi, We have an institute named EXTERIOR INTERIOR LTD. in Kalkaji, Delhi. Here we provide Interior Designing course. You can contact on this no. 995342618 and visit our institute for counseling.

In Reply To: Aditi

I am appearing for ISC 2017 examination and after that I want to do interior designing course. My subjects are :-Commerce, Accounts, Economics, Business Studies, English and Bengali. What to do after I pass out 12 ? Please help me out .
    Hi Aditi
    i will comfused so i will what do anywork i m studying ITI so u tell me sir what r doing me
    Posted By md, 4 months, 2 weeks ago | Reply Report
    i want to do interior designing after 12th class..but i am confused to choose the perfect step as soon as i complete my +2.I wonder if you could suggest me to put me through.
    Posted By deeksha, 4 months, 3 weeks ago | Reply Report
    I m commerce student what to become interior designer from mumbai...I m confused how to do??
    Posted By Chandrika, 5 months, 3 weeks ago | Reply Report
    Posted By Aditi, 6 months, 4 weeks ago | Reply Report

I wawant to study interior designing. Now iam studying 12th. what is the next course to study interior designing

Posted By Dilshad, 1 year, 2 months ago | Reply Report