i want to do interior designing after 12th... but i m confused that what wud b best stream 4 me in 11th n12th???

Follow
swarada mayekar photo

Started By swarada mayekar, 5 years ago

Fresher

i want to do interior designing after 12th... but i m confused that what wud b best stream 4 me in 11th n12th???

19 comments

Gyan Classes is organising SketchUp workshop. SketchUp - a tool which makes imaginator to creator. Used by leading architects and designers to make 2D and 3D drawings.

https:// gyankendra . wixsite . com/gyanclasses

To register:

https://goo.gl/forms/wnJ37wsFiuKvaJ9u1

Posted By aditi, 2 months, 3 weeks ago | Reply Report

Hey Swarada, I made my career as Interior designer because there is a lot of opportunities available in designing. You should apply for Bachelor of Design from Anant National University as it is one of the top design colleges in India. It has one of the best faculties in India coupled with modern infrastructure. The University also offers placements from top companies in India. 

Posted By vicky, 3 months, 1 week ago | Reply Report
    In Reply To: Veena
    This institute is located in dindigul tamilnadu those who stay in this city kindly contact

Hello dear student for all your education related queries and doubts for all your career counselling and your queries regarding colleges courses and admissions you may contact rs sir for your doubts and career counselling at his contact no 80 05 79 15 02 or whats app @ 96 67 26 56 90 okay.

thanking you

Posted By r.s, 3 months, 3 weeks ago | Reply Report
    This institute is located in dindigul tamilnadu those who stay in this city kindly contact
    Posted By Veena, 3 months, 4 weeks ago | Reply Report

In Reply To: Veena

Hi myself veena here we are running an institute which can help students to take a perfect decision in their future and also we are having courses including banking, tnpsc, and all govt exams training and also have career designing classes so I request you to call in this number and take a admission with us for your future also you tell your principal in school about our coaching service which would surely will be helpful for student's. We also provide a frèe demo or seminar in many colleges and schools so you kindly contact me for further detailed information.
    My number - **********
    Hi myself veena here we are running an institute which can help students to take a perfect decision in their future and also we are having courses including banking, tnpsc, and all govt exams training and also have career designing classes so I request you to call in this number and take a admission with us for your future also you tell your principal in school about our coaching service which would surely will be helpful for student's. We also provide a frèe demo or seminar in many colleges and schools so you kindly contact me for further detailed information.

In Reply To: Dilshad

U can choose any stream ... U should go for B.DES after ur 12th then go for M.DES.
    Posted By Gunjan, 6 months, 3 weeks ago | Reply Report

In Reply To: Dilshad

Hi, We have an institute named EXTERIOR INTERIOR LTD. in Kalkaji, Delhi. Here we provide Interior Designing course. You can contact on this no. ********** and visit our institute for counseling.
    Posted By Anusha, 1 year ago | Reply Report

In Reply To: deeksha

i want to do interior designing after 12th class..but i am confused to choose the perfect step as soon as i complete my +2.I wonder if you could suggest me to put me through.
    Hi, We have an institute named EXTERIOR INTERIOR LTD. in Kalkaji, Delhi. Here we provide Interior Designing course. You can contact on this no. ********** and visit our institute for counseling.

In Reply To: Anusha

Hi Aditi, We have an institute named EXTERIOR INTERIOR LTD. in Kalkaji, Delhi. Here we provide Interior Designing course. You can contact on this no. 995342618 and visit our institute for counseling.
    Kindly update the no. **********