I want to do software engineering after 12 what is the way to do it?/

Follow
dishti photo

Started By dishti, 5 years, 3 months ago

Fresher

I want to do software engineering after 12 what is the way to do it?/

64 comments

In Reply To: Farhan

Im student of 12th(I.Sc).I want your help in choosing the right course after completing my 12th for entering in IT&computer science.so plz contact me immediately on +**********33
    I want to do different creations in different in different impossible ways......I hope u will help me figer it out
    Posted By Ebo, 3 days, 16 hours ago | Reply Report
    I m in class 12th please guide me what can i do after 12th to get a job in software company??
    Posted By Prince, 5 days, 14 hours ago | Reply Report
    In Reply To: Makwana
    I'm std 10th. What should have to do after 10th software engineer

Makawana, if you are interested in doing a course in Computer Science and Engineering better option for you would be to join Dual Diploma B.Tech course where you save your one year as well as pressure of entrance tests.

After doing a diploma you get direct admission in second year of B.Tech. There are many universities in India that are offering you these Dual Diploma- B.Tech courses. Some of them are also offering you scholarships based on your percentage in your previous qualification.

So, i feel instead of simply doing a diploma and then again starting with the search for a college/ university for B.Tech, it is better to take admission in an Dual Diploma-B.Tech course.

Here are some of the universities, you can visit their websites for more details

MVN Univeristy, NH-2, Delhi-Agra Highway (NCR), Haryana

Lovely Professional University, GT Road, Phagwara, Punjab

Maharishi Markandeshwar Engineering College, Ambala, Haryana

Best of Luck

Posted By Aarti Singh, 2 months, 2 weeks ago | Reply Report
    Im student of 12th(I.Sc).I want your help in choosing the right course after completing my 12th for entering in IT&computer science.so plz contact me immediately on +**********33
    Posted By Farhan, 2 months, 2 weeks ago | Reply Report

You have to give the entrance and qualify for it. Several private colleges do have their own criteria for admission or accept many state owned entrance examination. I suggest you with some colleges from India which are good for engineering and building your career

1) Indo Global Group of Colleges Chandigarh - http://www.htcampus.com/college/indo-global-college-engineering/

2) Chameli Devi Group of Institutions Indore

3) Sharda Group of Institutions Agra

Posted By Rocky, 2 months, 2 weeks ago | Reply Report
    mi choice Is software engineering
    Posted By Pravin, 1 week ago | Reply Report

I m in class 12th and i will choose humanities and my subjects are these :-

1 English

2 Hindi

3 Geography

4 History

5 Pol. Science

6 Phy. Education

Now, my interest in Computers. So, i want to be a Software Engineer. Please Guide me to be a Software Engineer.
    Posted By Islam, 1 month, 1 week ago | Reply Report
    i m in 11 so after 12 i want to go for software engineering
    Posted By Vaching, 2 weeks, 3 days ago | Reply Report
    In Reply To: Islam

I m in class 12th and i will choose humanities and my subjects are these :-

1 English

2 Hindi

3 Geography

4 History

5 Pol. Science

6 Phy. Education

Now, my interest in Computers. So, i want to be a Software Engineer. Please Guide me to be a Software Engineer.

And with government colleges

Posted By Islam, 1 month, 1 week ago | Reply Report
    how can do software engineering course after 12 arts classs
    Posted By Anurag, 1 month, 2 weeks ago | Reply Report