I want to do software engineering after 12 what is the way to do it?/

Follow
dishti photo

Started By dishti, 5 years, 11 months ago

Fresher

I want to do software engineering after 12 what is the way to do it?/

97 comments

In Reply To: Prince
    I m in class 12th please guide me what can i do after 12th to get a job in software company??

Dear Prince, to work in a software company you need to go for B.Tech or BCA-MCA after your class 12. Better would be to go for B.Tech as it is a professional degree. There are many good universities like LPU, VIT, SRM, etc that are offering admissions on the the basis of JEE exam or their own exam. Some even offer direct admission on the basis of your marks in class 12, provided you have scored good in class 12.

All these universities have modern infrastructure with worldclass facilities offering environment conducive to studies. Some of them are also offering scholarships.

Check their websites for more information.

Best of luck.

Posted By Aarti Singh, 1 week, 2 days ago | Reply Report
    In Reply To: Balwant
    I complet my 12 and i want to become a game maker what corse i have to do

Dear Balwant, to be a game maker you need to go for B.Tech or B.Sc/ B.Desi.(Gaming) after your class 12. Better would be to go for B.Tech or B.Desi.as it is a professional degree. There are many good universities like LPU, VIT, SRM, etc that are offering admissions on the the basis of national entrance exam or their own exam. Some even offer direct admission on the basis of your marks in class 12, provided you have scored good in class 12.

All these universities have modern infrastructure with worldclass facilities offering environment conducive to studies. Some of them are also offering scholarships.

Best of luck.

In Reply To: Tanmay
    I want to become a software engineer after 12 whati i need to do...

Dear Tanmay, to be a software engg.you need to go for B.Tech or BCA-MCA after your class 12. Better would be to go for B.Tech as it is a professional degree. There are many good universities like LPU, VIT, SRM, etc that are offering admissions on the the basis of JEE exam or their own exam. Some even offer direct admission on the basis of your marks in class 12, provided you have scored good in class 12.

Best of luck.

In Reply To: Swasti
    I m in class xii. I want to become a software developer. Suggest me the best way without JEE. In detail

Dear Swasti, if you want to become a software developer without JEE, would suggest that you go for private universities like LPU, Manipal, BITS, etc where you can get admission either on the basis of your marks in class 12 or on the basis of tests being conducted by these universities only.

These universities offer wonderful infrastructure to students along with all the modern amenities. Most of them have good placements too. if we talk about LPU, it is offering good scholarships to meritorious students.

So, check their websites for more details.

Best of luck.

In Reply To: Mansi
    Respected Sir/Madam, I am the student of 12th and I wanted to become a software developer bt I which way. What's the first step ??

Dear Mansi, to be a software engg.you need to go for B.Tech or MCA after your class 12. Better would be to go for B.Tech as it is a professional degree. There are many good universities like LPU, VIT, SRM, etc that are offering admissions on the the basis of JEE exam or their own exam. Some even offer direct admission on the basis of your marks in class 12, provided you have scored good in class 12.

Best of luck.

Posted By Aarti Singh, 1 week, 6 days ago | Reply Report
    In Reply To: hitler come

In Reply To: Mansi

Respected Sir/Madam, I am the student of 12th and I wanted to become a software developer bt I which way. What's the first step ??

Dear Student, to be a software engg.you need to go for B.Tech or MCA after your class 12. Better would be to go for B.Tech as it is a professional degree. There are many good universities like LPU, VIT, SRM, etc that are offering admissions on the the basis of JEE exam or their own exam. Some even offer direct admission on the basis of your marks in class 12, provided you have scored good in class 12.

Best of luck.

In Reply To: Praveen
    Hello sir/madam. My study has been miss i want become a Hacker so tell me which subject &course better for my future

Dear Praveen, from query what I understand is there is a gap in your studies. Don't worry submit proper proofs of the gap and start pursuing some course now.

As for your query of becoming a hacker, go for B.Tech CSE. These days we have many good government as well as private universities like IITs, IITTs, NITs, LPU, SRM, etc offering admissions in B.Tech CSE. Some of them offer admission just on the basis of tests like JEE and some offer you direct admission too on the basis of your marks in previous qualifying exam. So, you can check the websites of these universities to know the course and fee details. Some of these universities are also offering scholarships to meritorious students.

Best of luck to you.

Get Direct Admission In IP UNIVERSITY /SRM/ JSS / MIT PUNE/RV/ Galgotia / Amity / KIET / AKGEC & Other (914)(069)(5188) Top University & Top Colleges on a call- “contact M (914)(069)(5188)her Top University & Top Colleges on a call- “contact M (914)(069)(5188)Get Direct Admission In IP UNIVERSITY /SRM/ JSS / MIT PUNE/BHARTI VIDHAYAPEET/RV/ Galgotia / Amity / KIET / G.L BAJAJ./ ABES / AKGEC & Other (914)(069)(5188) Top University & Top Colleges on a call- “contact M (914)(069)(5188)her Top University & Top Colleges on a call- “contact M (914)(069)(5188)Get Direct Admission In IP UNIVERSITY /SRM/ JSS / MIT PUNE/BHARTI VIDHAYAPEET/RV/ Galgotia / Amity / KIET / G.L BAJAJ./ ABES / AKGEC & Other (914)(069)(5188) Top University & Top Colleges on a call- “contact M (914)(069)(5188) Top University & Top Colleges on a call- “contact M (914)(069)(5188).

Posted By dharamraj, 2 weeks ago | Reply Report

Get Direct Admission In IP UNIVERSITY /SRM/ JSS / MIT PUNE/RV/ Galgotia / Amity / KIET / AKGEC & Other (914)(069)(5188) Top University & Top Colleges on a call- “contact M (914)(069)(5188)her Top University & Top Colleges on a call- “contact M (914)(069)(5188)Get Direct Admission In IP UNIVERSITY /SRM/ JSS / MIT PUNE/BHARTI VIDHAYAPEET/RV/ Galgotia / Amity / KIET / G.L BAJAJ./ ABES / AKGEC & Other (914)(069)(5188) Top University & Top Colleges on a call- “contact M (914)(069)(5188)her Top University & Top Colleges on a call- “contact M (914)(069)(5188)Get Direct Admission In IP UNIVERSITY /SRM/ JSS / MIT PUNE/BHARTI VIDHAYAPEET/RV/ Galgotia / Amity / KIET / G.L BAJAJ./ ABES / AKGEC & Other (914)(069)(5188) Top University & Top Colleges on a call- “contact M (914)(069)(5188) Top University & Top Colleges on a call- “contact M (914)(069)(5188).