I WANT TO ENQUIRE ABOUT INSTITUTES PROVIDING 1 YEAR INTERIOR COURSE.<br>

Follow
mohit sharma photo

Started By mohit sharma, 3 years, 10 months ago

Fresher

I COMPLETED MY ELECTRONIC AND COMMUNICATION ENGINEERING LAST YEAR.I AM CURRENTLY WORKING AS RESIDENTIAL FLOOR BUILDER.I WANT TO OPT FOR INTERIOR DESIGNING COURSE(1 YEAR) TO EXPLORE MY SKILLS.SO PLEASE SUGGEST ME GOOD INSTITUTES PROVIDING THIS COURSE?\

2 comments

...to name a few...1. Manav Rachna International University, Faculty of International Programmes, Faridabad, Delhi, NCR, 2. Vogue Institute of Fashion Technology, Bangalore, 3. Pearl Academy, Delhi, Jaipur, Maharashtra, Noida, Delhi NCR, 7. International School of Design, Delhi, New Delhi, 8. DREAM ZONE SCHOOL OF CREATIVE STUDIES, LUCKNOW, 9. JD Institute of Fashion Technology, Bangalore, 10. JaganNath Institute of Management Sciences, Delhi....
    Posted By Ishita Surti, 3 years, 9 months ago | Reply Report

Hi Mohit,

We are providing you details about the colleges offering interior designing course across India. Please visit the link mentioned below and check their courses and other relevant details-

Interior Designing Colleges in India

You can refine your search by adding location, course delivery, institute type, category etc by clicking on the above mentioned link.

Thanks!!

Posted By Nitin, 3 years, 10 months ago | Reply Report