i want to know about the eligibility for doing msc biotechnology

Follow
vineka k photo

Started By vineka k, 3 years, 11 months ago

Fresher

sir,
i completed ny bsc nursing last year.i want to know whether i can do msc biotecnology in your college.

2 comments

Definitely friend you should pursue higher studies in your desired field. GLA University Mathura could be the best place for the same. The university has an industry friendly environment. Each and every important step is taken to make the students professionally competent. The university has an extremely moderate fee structure which brings it in the reach of each and every student. The university also offers scholarship to meritorious students. For admission related query please visit **********.
    Posted By mansi, 3 years, 11 months ago | Reply Report

Hi Vineka,

Yes, you may opt for M.Sc Biotechnology after completion of your B.Sc Nursing. However, the admission and selection process, eligibility criteria, percentage, entrance exam and other requirements vary between colleges. So, you need to get in touch with the colleges individually to know about their admission procedure.

M.Sc Biotechnology Colleges across India

For your information, HTCampus is not a college or institute. It is an educational portal that helps the students to select right career path for them. It is a one-stop destination where you get details about various courses, careers, colleges, entrance exams, educational articles etc.

Thanks!!

Posted By Nitin, 3 years, 11 months ago | Reply Report