i want to know mba in human resources

Follow
MBA
namrata photo

Started By namrata, 3 years, 9 months ago

Fresher

i am studying in 12. and want to further study in hr. can u list few good colleges for hr. and want to further do masters in hr in psychology .

8 comments

Dear Namrata, You should go with MBA in Human Resource after your Graduation, Rememeber 50% marks atleast is required to take admission in regular/Full time MBA course plus you need to sit for competitive exams like CAT,MAT,XAT,CMAT,SNAP etc to get admission in approved Institutes. The colleges/Institutes that you should go with are: IIM(13 all over the country)

XLRI,Jamshedpur

FMS,Delhi

Management Development Institute, Gurgaon

Indian Institute of Foreign Trade, New Delhi

ISB,Hyderabad

NARSEE MONJEE,Mumbai

S.P JAIN ,Mumbai

L.B. Shastri Institute of Management Mumbai

Asia Pacific Institute Of Management, New Delhi

India Management Institute, New Delhi

BIMTECH-Noida etc.
    Posted By Mahesh Pujari, 3 years, 7 months ago | Reply Report
    Dear Namrata,
    Posted By Mahesh Pujari, 3 years, 7 months ago | Reply Report
    Hi .. I also did MBA in HR .. so can i suggest you to go and choose the HR as an Career
    Posted By Ajay, 3 years, 9 months ago | Reply Report
    Hi .. I also did MBA in HR .. so can i suggest you to go and choose the HR as an Career
    Posted By Ajay, 3 years, 9 months ago | Reply Report
    MBA - 1. IIM, AHMEDABAD, CALCUTTA, BANGALORE, LUCKNOW, KOZHIKODE, INDORE, XLRI, JAMSHEDPUR, S.P.Jain Institute of Management and Research, Mumbai, IIFT, Delhi/NCR....to name a few...
    Posted By Ishita Surti, 3 years, 9 months ago | Reply Report
    MBA - IIM, AHMEDABAD, CALCUTTA, BANGALORE, LUCKNOW, KOZHIKODE, INDORE, XLRI, JAMSHEDPUR, S. P. JAIN INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT AND RESEARCH, MUMBAI, IIFT, DRLHI/NCR....to name a few...
    Posted By Ishita Surti, 3 years, 9 months ago | Reply Report
    Dear Namrata, as you are in search of good colleges which provide HR , let me tell you there are many good colleges where you can apply, but prior to that you must do some research to find out which are the colleges that provide proper educational facilities, faculties as well as placements. If you consider all these then you may apply in Unitedworld School of Business which provides PGDM degree as well as Human resource specialization. Faculties belong from eminent institutes like IIM, IIT, SIBM, It provides proper facilities. Placement records have been good, students are placed in leading brands like parle, itc, samsung, times job, Videocon etcFor further details you may visit **********.
    Posted By Pousali Mukherjee, 3 years, 9 months ago | Reply Report

Hi Namrata,

Here is the list of colleges offering courses related to Human Resources Management across India-

Human Resources Management Colleges in India

You can refine your search by adding location, course delivery, institute type, category etc by clicking on the above mentioned link.

You may also compare colleges as per your preferences by using College Comparison Tool

Thanks!!

Posted By Nitin, 3 years, 9 months ago | Reply Report