i want to know to which govt engineering college can i take admission in delhi

Follow
ayushi  photo

Started By ayushi , 3 years, 8 months ago

Fresher

i have got 89 marks in jee main and 71 percent in cbse board exam.i want to go for stream like biotechnology or biomedical engineering or food and technology

11 comments

Ayushi you need to check with government colleges about the cut off that keeps changing every year. Otherwise you can go for direct admission in private universities like Sharda, Lovely, Manavbharti etc on the basis of your 12th marks. In Lovely you will also get scholarship on the basis of your 12th marks.
    Posted By Aarti Singh, 3 years, 7 months ago | Reply Report
    hi ayushi i have an goood college as per your interest fro more information contact me on ********** or visit @ **********
    Posted By Lalit, 3 years, 7 months ago | Reply Report
    ...for Food and Technology, Delhi-NCR.....1. Amity Institute of Food Technology, 2. National Institute of Food Technology Entreneurship and Management (NIFTEM), 3. SHAHEED RAJGURU COLLEGE OF APPLIED SCIENCES FOR WOMAN, 4. INSTITUTE OF HOME ECONOMICS, 5. INSTITUTE OF HOTEL MANAGEMENT, CATERING & NUTRITION, PUSA, 6. BHASKARACHARYA COLLEGE OF APPLIED SCIENCES, 7. GAURI FOOD CRAFT INSTITUTE, 8. VIDYAVATI MUKAND LAL COLLEGE FOR GIRLS, 9. INDIRA GANDHI NATIONAL OPEN UNIVERSITY, SCHOOL OF CONTINUING EDUCATION, 10. INDIRA GANDHI NATIONAL OPEN UNIVERSITY, SCHOOL OF AGRICULTURE....to name a few....www(dot)htcampus(dot)com for Food Technology, Delhi-NCR.....all the best and I hope this helps.....
    Posted By Ishita Surti, 3 years, 8 months ago | Reply Report
    ....6. SHAHEED RAJGURU COLLEGE OF APPLIED SCIENCES FOR WOMAN, 7. APPEJAY SARVAN INSTITUTE FOR BIOSCIENCES & CLINICAL RESEARCH, 9. APPEJAY STYA UNIVERSITY, HARYANA, DR. B. R. AMBEDKAR CENTRE OF BIOMEDICAL RESEARCH....to name a few....www(dot)htcampus(dot)com for Biomedical Engineering in Delhi-NCR....
    ....Biomedical Engineering in Delhi-NCR .....1. DRONACHARYA COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING, 2. NOIDA INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITY, SCHOOL OF BIOMEDICAL EDUCATION & RESEARCH, 3. DEPARTMENT OF BIOMEDICAL ENGINEERING DEENBANDHU CHHOTU RAM UNIVERSITY, 4. ACHARYA NARENDRA DEV COLLEGE, BHASKARACHARYA COLLEGE OF APPLIED SCIENCES.....to name a few....www(dot)htcampus(dot)com for Biomedical Engineering in Delhi-NCR....
    ....6. SCHOOL OF BIOTECHNOLOGY, JAWAHARLAL NEHRU UNIVERSITY, 7. NOIDA INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITY, SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING & TECHNOLOGY, 8. INDIAN INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY, DELHI, 9. DELHI TECHNOLOGICAL UNIVERSITY, PRANS MEDIA INSTITUTE ...to name a few....www(dot)htcampus(dot)com for Biotechnology in Delhi-NCR.....
    BIOTECHNOLOGY, DELHI/NCR - 1. MANAV RACHNA INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITY, FACULTY OF ENGINEERING & TECHNOLOGY. 2. NETAJI SUBHASH INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY, 3. UNIVERSITY SCHOOL OF BIOTECHNOLOGY, GURU GOBIND SINGH INDRAPRASTHA UNIVERSITY, 4. AMITY UNIVERSITY HARYANA, SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY, SHARDA UNIVERSITY.....to name a few....www(dot)htcampus(dot)com for Biotechnology in Delhi/NCR....
    All the Students who want to get admission in below Listed Colleges ... School of Planning and Architecture, I.P. Estate, New Delhi (SPA, Delhi). ... Amity School of Engineering, Amity University, Jaipur Rajasthan .... Sir I got 80 marks in jee main may i know in which government college i will get addimmision And more information in this link : - http://**********/engg/info/21493/list-of-institutes-admitting-students-through-jee-main-2013-score/
    Posted By raju5, 3 years, 8 months ago | Reply Report
    All the Students who want to get admission in below Listed Colleges ... School of Planning and Architecture, I.P. Estate, New Delhi (SPA, Delhi). ... Amity School of Engineering, Amity University, Jaipur Rajasthan .... Sir I got 80 marks in jee main may i know in which government college i will get addimmision

All the Students who want to get admission in below Listed Colleges ... School of Planning and Architecture, I.P. Estate, New Delhi (SPA, Delhi). ... Amity School of Engineering, Amity University, Jaipur Rajasthan .... Sir I got 80 marks in jee main may i know in which government college i will get addimmision