I want to know which option is best for better future

Mayank photo

Started By Mayank, 2 years, 3 months ago


I am a Ece Diploma Holder


  • 0



    A diploma holder in Electronic and Communication can go for higher study options such as degree course, advanced diploma and so on. Apart from this, you can also go for certification courses in networking and communication. However, we suggest you go for degree course for lateral entry in B.Tech (ECE), through this you can complete your degree in ECE and it will help you in making a career in ECE field more smoothly. Apart from this, you can go for a postgraduate course in the same field after completing your B.Tech.


    Here some of the areas where a diploma holder can work:-


    • Electronic equipment manufacturing
    • Telecommunication Units
    • Software Engineering Firms
    • IT Firms
    • Power sector
    • Hardware Manufacturing Units
    • Home Appliance and VLSI design


    Click here for Electronic Communication Engineering Colleges in India



    Posted By Praveen, 2 years, 3 months ago | Reply Report